Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again 19:03 - Jan 7 with 1970 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

I guess some fans don't like encouragement and an optimistic look to life.

Surrounded by negative fickle fans and upon yelling out encouragement, applauding players etc, someone took it on themselves to disagree wholeheartedly, square up to moi, threaten me and then suggest that if I throw one, he'll have me arrested, he soon went running like a pu$$y to the stewards, but anyhow, that worthless excuse of a pr!ck doesn't deserve anymore attention. It took 83 minutes for him to shout out something positive, 83 friggin' minutes, and he didn't celebrate our equaliser, pathetic really!

It was so evident right from the off that we missed a leader on the pitch, even though they both get regular criticism from fans, we really could have done with Chambers and Skuse on that pitch, more so Skuse to control the midfield as Bru and Andre didn't.

Thoroughly impressed with Emmanuel, I hope Mick sticks with him but we'll see pigs fly first. Webster, I thought, at times was complacent and Knudsen wasn't that great. Ward has lost the confidence we saw from the opening game, Pitman had a better game than at QPR and Sears ran his socks off, very unlucky that he didn't convert that chance at the end, but what really pi$$es me off is right from the off, the fans are on the players back, why? It's disgraceful, as supporters, we're supposed to support the team, it's in the word...?

And as for joining in with the 'you're getting sacked in the morning' chant from the Lincoln fans, an utter disgrace.

Thank god for Tom Lawrence...
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 19:06 - Jan 7 with 1894 viewsColchesterBlue1985

You've kind of summed it up in your last line.

If it wasn't for a player that doesn't belong to us we would of been knocked out by a non league team at Portman road
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 19:17 - Jan 7 with 1782 viewsGunnsAirkick

There were people saying the most awful things about Mick and the players, mostly calling them a bunch of c**ts. Whatever you think of Mick, he has enough in the bank to not warrant that, absolute disgrace. I told some of them to f**k off and got handbag gestures back. Only time I have seen something like that was Henderson under Jewell.
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 19:39 - Jan 7 with 1620 viewsoldbluestu

After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 19:17 - Jan 7 by GunnsAirkick

There were people saying the most awful things about Mick and the players, mostly calling them a bunch of c**ts. Whatever you think of Mick, he has enough in the bank to not warrant that, absolute disgrace. I told some of them to f**k off and got handbag gestures back. Only time I have seen something like that was Henderson under Jewell.

We've always had more morons than most clubs
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 1429 viewsPJH

I was at the back of Sir Alf Lower today(first time since 1980 I think)so fortunately I could not hear a squeak from the North Stand.At least the team get used to playing away because almost every game must seem like an away game to them due to the lack of support from our 'supporters'.

I agree with most of the OP,especially regarding Chambers,Skuse and Emmanuel.

Only thing I disagree with is your view of Pitman,I thought he was good at QPR but poor today.

Glad that there are still some sensible people in Lower North but obviously quite a few that are far from sensible.
After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 20:29 - Jan 7 with 1368 viewstextbackup

"And as for joining in with the 'you're getting sacked in the morning' chant from the Lincoln fans, an utter disgrace."

i completely agree.... we should have started that chant ourselves

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 20:37 - Jan 7 with 1287 viewsmutters

After today, I don't think I'll ever want to sit/stand in the Lower North again on 20:29 - Jan 7 by textbackup

"And as for joining in with the 'you're getting sacked in the morning' chant from the Lincoln fans, an utter disgrace."

i completely agree.... we should have started that chant ourselves

True to form here is one of them....

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024