Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berra 08:17 - Jan 8 with 1328 viewsspringfield

Extremely poor form atm. Making big errors week on week. Time to drop him.
Berra on 08:19 - Jan 8 with 1313 viewsBenters

yh but what is his pet name?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Berra on 08:22 - Jan 8 with 1315 viewschristiand

If Smith was fit, I'd start him ahead of Berra. Not just because of Berra's form, but for the future too. Unfortunately, Berra is yet another MM player that seems undroppable, even if Smith was available.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Berra on 08:46 - Jan 8 with 1246 viewsleftback

Webster is more of a liability than Berra at the moment
Berra on 08:47 - Jan 8 with 1244 viewsBenters

Berra on 08:46 - Jan 8 by leftback

Rubbish Boo !!!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Berra on 08:55 - Jan 8 with 1228 viewstextbackup

The same player that said we aren't world beaters (true but I mean come on) and the same player that gave one of the worse interviews I've seen, he didn't give a care in the world yesterday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Berra on 09:00 - Jan 8 with 1190 viewsmuccletonjoe

Heading the ball back into your own box is just schoolboy stuff. To do it 2 games running at this level is unforgivable really.
Berra on 10:17 - Jan 8 with 1073 viewsNo9

Neither are team players, Berra hasn't put in any reasonable quality for some time now & Webster is beginning to look very dodgy & not a team player - just take a look at the replay and see how he berates Emannuel when thy got their fist which Webster should have cut out.

The defence is now worse than when MM arrived and the whole team begins to look dysfunctional
Berra on 10:20 - Jan 8 with 1055 viewsurbanblue

Berra on 10:17 - Jan 8 by No9

Neither are team players, Berra hasn't put in any reasonable quality for some time now & Webster is beginning to look very dodgy & not a team player - just take a look at the replay and see how he berates Emannuel when thy got their fist which Webster should have cut out.

The defence is now worse than when MM arrived and the whole team begins to look dysfunctional

Another player going backwards after a bright start?
Login to get fewer ads

Berra on 10:25 - Jan 8 with 1036 viewsTractorWood

Cracking assist for them for their second goal! Reminds me of Knudsen vs Forest.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Berra on 10:25 - Jan 8 with 1038 viewsNo9

Berra on 10:20 - Jan 8 by urbanblue

Another player going backwards after a bright start?

Webster? Well, it does look like he is either being coached out of his good bits or he was a flash in the pan.
It is difficult to tell but he made soem shocking errors in the Cardifff & Fulham games.
Then again from where I sit the whole defence has looked weak this year because Chambers has lost confidence and there is a lot of shouting at each other at the back
I postee elsewhere look at how Webster berates Emmanuel after Lincolns first when it seems Webster could have done a lot more
Berra on 10:29 - Jan 8 with 1005 viewspointofblue

Both of them are massive liabilities at the moment. I'd argue that Webster is losing his way because he's young, inexperienced and is getting no support from his centre defensive partner at the moment. Tie in either an inexperienced or centre back at right back plus an inexperienced or out of form left back and it's a recipe for disaster.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024