Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves 13:21 - Jan 13 with 11349 viewsLankHenners

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Excellent use of.... on 14:57 - Jan 13 with 1375 viewsartsbossbeard

Excellent use of.... on 14:37 - Jan 13 by Bloots

..."an" before horrific.

Good work.

And yes, common sense would be welcome indeed.

When I get annoyed, I go full Danny Dyer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:59 - Jan 13 with 1364 viewsartsbossbeard

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:40 - Jan 13 by blueblood66

maybe he will just leave, the poor petal

Let's hope he doesn't pass a potential new signing on the way out.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:07 - Jan 13 with 1327 viewsSteve_M

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:42 - Jan 13 by Newingtonblue

I agree it has been rubbish and I'm becoming disenfranchised from the club. Not saying I agree with the abuse but I understand it. He would not be my target if I was going to be having a go he would be much further down the list. I just want to watch entertaining football . ME either needs to give MM money or change this floating around getting by is not helping anyone.
What train you on?

I think the number one objective is to get through this season and then I think MM will go. If there is any chance of ME getting someone with a different approach in then it will have to be in the Summer.

Did you make Bristol City? It was alright, not great but a long way better than many previous ones. A few more performances like that would certainly help.

Going up mid-morning, 17:09 back. May see you around at some point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 1314 viewsbraveblue

Don't give a monkeys. Usual Chambers go at the fans. As soon as the two of them plus their pal MM get out the better.
Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 1287 viewsSwailsey

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:09 - Jan 13 by braveblue

Don't give a monkeys. Usual Chambers go at the fans. As soon as the two of them plus their pal MM get out the better.

Thanks for your enlightening contribution.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:14 - Jan 13 with 1269 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:09 - Jan 13 by braveblue

You're a moron

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:18 - Jan 13 with 1239 viewsBlueStreak

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:44 - Jan 13 by crunchie1978

My heart bleeds for him....I'd gladly take it for the money he thieves off this club every week...surely he must realise he's 3 yards slower than everyone else out there...boo hoo

You are also a pleb
Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:18 - Jan 13 with 1233 viewsCaptainObvious

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:14 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

You're a moron

Oh the irony

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Login to get fewer ads

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 1223 viewsDoobDude

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:24 - Jan 13 by artsbossbeard

But should he still be subject to all this vitriol when he pulls on a Town shirt?

This is professional football, it's well paid but you have to be tough mentally.
Rooney and Beckham have dealt with far worse.

If Douglas's performances have suffered because of the booing then he is mentally unfit of playing at this level and should do us all a favour and quit.

No sympathy whatsoever.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 1214 viewsSwailsey

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:19 - Jan 13 by DoobDude

This is professional football, it's well paid but you have to be tough mentally.
Rooney and Beckham have dealt with far worse.

If Douglas's performances have suffered because of the booing then he is mentally unfit of playing at this level and should do us all a favour and quit.

No sympathy whatsoever.

You're taking a massive leap from a few words from Chambers, to saying he's mentally unfit.

He's also human.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:22 - Jan 13 with 1185 viewsfinidiwoah

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 14:44 - Jan 13 by crunchie1978

My heart bleeds for him....I'd gladly take it for the money he thieves off this club every week...surely he must realise he's 3 yards slower than everyone else out there...boo hoo

So when you are **** at your job or have a few off weeks at work your happy for 5000 people to come around your place of work and call you every name under the sun and you'll quit the job because you don't want to take the wages from your company anymore?

Didn't think so.... Pr1 ck
Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:23 - Jan 13 with 1166 viewsDoobDude

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:20 - Jan 13 by Swailsey

You're taking a massive leap from a few words from Chambers, to saying he's mentally unfit.

He's also human.

Not everyone is as sensitive as you.

Personally I find a right rollocking at work helps now and again to improve me.

Perhaps Douglas can take the booing on board and think to himself "My performances have been poor, what can I do to improve".

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.

Whilst I don't condone the booing during the game... on 15:23 - Jan 13 with 1161 viewsunstableblue

... I think Chambo and it sounds like Douglas need to really wake up to the quality of football, energy, and endeavor the team has been serving up.

Now this well may be a training and tactics/systems issue - and I really think that this may be the problem - but for such well paid footballers to be unclear on just how BAD their product has been is a little concerning.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:24 - Jan 13 with 1153 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:18 - Jan 13 by CaptainObvious

Oh the irony

Oh you agree Douglas getting abuse is fine do you?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:24 - Jan 13 with 1151 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 13:39 - Jan 13 by Heathlander

CGL?

I have no idea either. None of these seem to apply

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/CGL

least of all Current Goal List

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:25 - Jan 13 with 1145 viewsSwailsey

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:23 - Jan 13 by DoobDude

Perhaps Douglas can take the booing on board and think to himself "My performances have been poor, what can I do to improve".

You don't know me..

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:26 - Jan 13 with 1120 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:23 - Jan 13 by DoobDude

It's not just the booing though Is it?

It's being called a 'useless pr1ck' at Portman road or a 'c***' on Twitter

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:33 - Jan 13 with 1070 viewsLankHenners

You've proved time and time again with your posts on this forum that you're somewhat detached from reality, and this thread is no different. If you think constant personal abuse aimed at someone who is trying his best but unfortunately beyond his best years is acceptable then that sums you up as a person.

If you get a "right rollocking" every now and again perhaps you should have some self-reflection, and ask yourself what you can do to improve.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:33 - Jan 13 with 1066 viewsCaptainObvious

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:24 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh you agree Douglas getting abuse is fine do you?

what?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:34 - Jan 13 with 1062 viewsSteve_M

"Stop fecking around pretending you know things on football message boards again", that sort of thing?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:34 - Jan 13 with 1052 viewsDoobDude

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:26 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

It's not just the booing though Is it?

It's being called a 'useless pr1ck' at Portman road or a 'c***' on Twitter

I don't mind that at PR. It's an emotional game, understandable and players must be mentally tough enough to cope and not let it affect them.

However people who abuse on social media need to be treated with the contempt they deserve. Agreed it's pathetic but again it's just words on the internet. Easily ignorable.

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:36 - Jan 13 with 1024 viewsDoobDude

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:34 - Jan 13 by Steve_M

"Stop fecking around pretending you know things on football message boards again", that sort of thing?

Yes that's it. I think some of my posts have been poor recently and I need to get back to doing what I'm good at. Criticising Evans and Milne.

Rommy isn't a moron, just saying. (n/t) on 15:37 - Jan 13 with 1014 viewsBloots

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 15:18 - Jan 13 by CaptainObvious

Oh the irony

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Rommy isn't a moron, just saying. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 997 viewsCaptainObvious

Rommy isn't a moron, just saying. (n/t) on 15:37 - Jan 13 by Bloots

agree

Rommy isn't a moron, just saying. (n/t) on 15:40 - Jan 13 with 985 viewsSwailsey

Rommy isn't a moron, just saying. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jan 13 by CaptainObvious

agree

Didn't you just say he was?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024