Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves 13:21 - Jan 13 with 11351 viewsLankHenners

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 989 viewsSuperfrans

Reading Chambers' interview, it seems pretty clear that the booing at QPR was heard by the players and affected them.

Of course, the usual suspects will suggest they "man up".
But if they had any self awareness, they'd realise that booing is the opposite of supporting the team.
Which leads to the obvious conclusion - if you boo, you're not supporting. Ergo, you're not a supporter.

Glad we got that straight.

😉

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Reading? (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 13 with 967 viewsMullet

Reading? (n/t) on 17:02 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Disagree about Sheffield Wednesday and forest.

Derby were fairly vocal actually at the game last season at their place.

Blackpools and hulls fans protest attending so I understand that. Blackpool at home to Barsnley on Saturday in the cup at Blackpool had just 1,200 of 4300 fans in the ground. 25% of the ground when they played at home.

All, only when we got the place(s) going first young man. Smoke bombs and p1ss taking innit and all the other stuff.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 21:20 - Jan 13 with 960 viewsMullet

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 17:01 - Jan 13 by Benters

Bang on

Way off and clueless. Not Illy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 21:49 - Jan 13 with 916 viewsdavblue

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 17:28 - Jan 13 by Benters

Why didnt you tell them off them ? or was it just a tut

My brother did, not really sure I then needed to have a go also.
Whilst I don't condone the booing during the game... on 06:59 - Jan 14 with 835 viewsSomethingBlue

Whilst I don't condone the booing during the game... on 15:23 - Jan 13 by unstableblue

... I think Chambo and it sounds like Douglas need to really wake up to the quality of football, energy, and endeavor the team has been serving up.

Now this well may be a training and tactics/systems issue - and I really think that this may be the problem - but for such well paid footballers to be unclear on just how BAD their product has been is a little concerning.

You are confusing the issues badly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Reading? (n/t) on 07:16 - Jan 14 with 817 viewsBenters

Reading? (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 13 by Mullet

All, only when we got the place(s) going first young man. Smoke bombs and p1ss taking innit and all the other stuff.

What are you talking about ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 07:18 - Jan 14 with 813 viewsjeera

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 13:38 - Jan 13 by DoobDude

Aaah poor diddums.
Man who gets paid £5,000 a week is criticised for being rubbish at his job.

Poor diddums?

Are you a small child?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 07:20 - Jan 14 with 802 viewsBenters

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 21:49 - Jan 13 by davblue

My brother did, not really sure I then needed to have a go also.

Good man

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 07:39 - Jan 14 with 774 viewsBenters

Well, I hope some of you are pleased with yourselves on 07:18 - Jan 14 by jeera

Poor diddums?

Are you a small child?

Well lets see where we are,some of the fans are bored senseless had enough and are getting restless,some like me have voted with their feet,other poor souls cant do that and keep going.

Those poor fans are constantly fed spin/bullsh1t from the club,be it excuses for lack of signings,the 3 or 5 point plan which is it ?

We have one of the highest ticket prices,and still they have to bleed you for another £2.50 on te gate .How can you order a ticket online cheaper and they send it to you for less? our gates our going down quicker than a whores draws,and the stadium looks a mess .

Now over the last few weeks MM has had a pop at the fans,and i guess this hasnt helped the hatred being shown at the mo.

For the record i have never booed a player,it doesnt help,but i dont think all this you cant boo coming from Chambers and the like isnt helping either.

But i do think this hatred being shown at the mo,is a build up of 15/16 seasons being stuck,never going up and never going down .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024