Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... 19:00 - Jan 13 with 992 viewssmithy91

Douglas at Loftus Road? Assuming the boos were at Douglas, clearly not as they started even before he was on the pitch- it was at MMs negative change. Reminds me of that time under Keane when Priskin was in the middle of a purple patch, and was having the most impact on a home game (opponents i cant recall), and then got taken off and boos rained down....

No doubt Douglas has been crap, but if its a personal dislike then its a very small minority of town fans. People are p**sed off at the lack of adventurous subs from Mick and rightly so imo
Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 20:57 - Jan 13 with 889 viewsPilgrimblue

Because they probably weren't there! The game was finely balanced and called for attacking player to turn the game in our favour. So when Douglas stripped off fans were perhaps not surprised but MM was rightly booed for this. Having given Dozzell a game before and Douglas not even on bench, we expected Dozzell to come on irrespective that Bru was coming off. Then of course Kenlock came off after a good display but it wasn't obvious that he was injured. So again fans weren't happy to see JK coming on.
In the end QPR won because we played for a draw yet again!!
Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:06 - Jan 13 with 871 viewsSteve_M

Rubbish. They were aimed at Douglas as was the abuse from a smaller number every time he came near the away end.

I'm not sure we needed to make a change but I've not seen that Andre Dozzell can play in a central two yet. We sell continued to attack and chances after the substitution.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 847 viewsPilgrimblue

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:06 - Jan 13 by Steve_M

Rubbish. They were aimed at Douglas as was the abuse from a smaller number every time he came near the away end.

I'm not sure we needed to make a change but I've not seen that Andre Dozzell can play in a central two yet. We sell continued to attack and chances after the substitution.

well those near me certainly aimed their frustrations at MM. What happened in the game was different. As for Dozzell, he came on as sub and ran the show. Just what was needed, not another defensive mid
Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:13 - Jan 13 with 846 viewstextbackup

The mick inners have run out of excuses for him now, so in their weird heads they now need to find something else to argue about, so will go with the line that 2200 fans booed a player

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:21 - Jan 13 with 819 viewsPilgrimblue

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:13 - Jan 13 by textbackup

The mick inners have run out of excuses for him now, so in their weird heads they now need to find something else to argue about, so will go with the line that 2200 fans booed a player

Fine but Dozzell played well against Bristol so you'd have thought he'd been the right one at the time
Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 814 viewsSteve_M

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:12 - Jan 13 by Pilgrimblue

well those near me certainly aimed their frustrations at MM. What happened in the game was different. As for Dozzell, he came on as sub and ran the show. Just what was needed, not another defensive mid

He did in a very open game against Bristol City bit looked lost against Fulham. I both it was more of a midfield three than the four we had at that point at QPR.

It might have worked bit I didn't think it was obviously so.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:28 - Jan 13 with 793 viewsitfcjoe

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:13 - Jan 13 by textbackup

No one is saying it was the whole crowd

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:28 - Jan 13 with 788 viewstextbackup

Why are somes sections turning on the ones who booed MMs decision to bring on... on 21:21 - Jan 13 by Pilgrimblue

Fine but Dozzell played well against Bristol so you'd have thought he'd been the right one at the time

Absolutely agree mate.
I genuinely can't believe that so many fans, and players and the media have sht their pants over the manager getting booed for making ANOTHER AWFUL DEFENSIVE DECISION! MM is hiding behind the 'abuse' Douglas got and people remember that more than his failings that game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024