Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? 14:17 - Jan 14 with 1311 viewsNSL

I would definitely say so and think Mick is doing quite well in keeping us where we are to be honest!! What a shower

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:21 - Jan 14 with 1278 viewsGuthrum

No. Given the state of the players (knackered Bowyer, crocked Bullard, etc.), Jewell's were often much worse.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:22 - Jan 14 with 1270 viewsMullet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/17796302

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 1190 viewsNSL

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:22 - Jan 14 by Mullet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/17796302

Oh lord that was bad, forgot about Sonko

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:36 - Jan 14 with 1144 viewsCaptMickMills

Unfortunately seen several worse squads.
Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:36 - Jan 14 with 1140 viewsMullet

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:31 - Jan 14 by NSL

Oh lord that was bad, forgot about Sonko

Unless you fall down on the way to FPR in a big pile of police horse crap, stand up to be accidentally spray painted yellow and green and then catch hepatitis trying to clean yourself off in the bogs, before burning the roof of your mouth on a Balti pie at half time.

There is nothing about the current problems that compare to just 4 years ago.

I'd still rather go through all that, than sit there in some Northern bowl, so cold my balls take refuge by my lungs as I try and work out why Jewell had mixed up the tactics board for a Jackson Pollock yet again.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 17:12 - Jan 14 with 869 viewsRyorry

Bump :))

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 17:54 - Jan 14 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

It's not even the worst side that he's put out this season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 707 viewsjeera

Worst match day squad on paper in 20 years? on 14:36 - Jan 14 by Mullet

Unless you fall down on the way to FPR in a big pile of police horse crap, stand up to be accidentally spray painted yellow and green and then catch hepatitis trying to clean yourself off in the bogs, before burning the roof of your mouth on a Balti pie at half time.

There is nothing about the current problems that compare to just 4 years ago.

I'd still rather go through all that, than sit there in some Northern bowl, so cold my balls take refuge by my lungs as I try and work out why Jewell had mixed up the tactics board for a Jackson Pollock yet again.

"Unless you fall down on the way to FPR in a big pile of police horse crap, stand up to be accidentally spray painted yellow and green and then catch hepatitis trying to clean yourself off in the bogs, before burning the roof of your mouth on a Balti pie at half time."

I've had worse days tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024