Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've reached tipping point tonight 22:26 - Jan 17 with 763 viewskentishblue

This can't go on.

We are treading water at best.

How many more times do we have to play Skuglas in midfield together and create NOTHING for it to be realised that it doesn't work and reduces us to toothless mediocrity? It has happened again and again and again- in any other job you would not be allowed to make the same mistakes/misjudgements over and over with exactly the same end result.

Our midfield we're trying to contain ALL night and never once got us - a championship team- on the front foot against a team in the fifth tier of English football.

Why are we panicking on the ball time after time after time? It's become two touch football, one -average control, two - hack it anywhere further way from our goal.

Im waiting for a post match interview to confirm that first of all we had to match their fitness and nearly managed to do it. We certainly got nowhere near their quality.

A great night for Lincoln, a watershed night for Town.

I've reached tipping point tonight on 22:29 - Jan 17 with 722 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Treading water? We're sinking quicker than the EU.

McCarthy has to go now. Atrocious football, embarrassing. Against a fifth tier side we never looked like scoring. Time for change.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I've reached tipping point tonight on 22:31 - Jan 17 with 706 viewsBriggEnd

Agree with every word but you missed one point we are a sunday pub team at best managed by clueless Dick Mcarthy
I've reached tipping point tonight on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 665 viewsSporall

Yep, this was my tipping point too. Enough is enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024