Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans Group 05:25 - Jan 18 with 1201 viewsitfctilidie

prteam@marcusevans.com

Not his direct email address i realise but what other choice is there
Marcus Evans Group on 05:27 - Jan 18 with 1188 viewswkj

He has people employed to screen his email I am pretty sure. There are other ways of reaching him guaranteed to be noticed, and that is stop showing up, the team has stopped showing up for the longest time, so why should we

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Marcus Evans Group on 05:30 - Jan 18 with 1172 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He won't read it. It won't even reach him.

In which case it's pointless

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Marcus Evans Group on 05:31 - Jan 18 with 1164 viewswkj

Marcus Evans Group on 05:30 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

He won't read it. It won't even reach him.

In which case it's pointless

Rommers, Do you think im thinking over the top about not going any more? Im beating myself up as I would have scoffed at that concept a while ago

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Marcus Evans Group on 05:37 - Jan 18 with 1152 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Marcus Evans Group on 05:31 - Jan 18 by wkj

Rommers, Do you think im thinking over the top about not going any more? Im beating myself up as I would have scoffed at that concept a while ago

If you don't enjoy it, give it a break for a while

Although you seem the type that, no mater how sh1t it is, would still prefer being nowhere else on saturday at 3 o clock than Portman road or some sh1tty town up north. If you stop going, you'll only spend the time, wishing you were there.

Obviously I don't know you personally bud but that's the impression I've got from you on here.

If you ever see me at a game (I'll have my coat and man bag on) come and say hi.

Marcus Evans Group on 05:41 - Jan 18 with 1131 viewspowinswitch

Marcus Evans Group on 05:37 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Although you seem the type that, no mater how sh1t it is, would still prefer being nowhere else on saturday at 3 o clock than Portman road or some sh1tty town up north. If you stop going, you'll only spend the time, wishing you were there.

Obviously I don't know you personally bud but that's the impression I've got from you on here.

If you ever see me at a game (I'll have my coat and man bag on) come and say hi.

Personally I can't not go. I shouldn't have to not go. We shouldn't be encouraging people to not go. Except for an organised boycott. I would support that.

You and others feel it is not the way to go. At the moment nothing is happening to arrest the slide we are in. Something has to give. I hope for a resignation, but fear that is unlikely. Money matters more than integrity. I really do believe that an organised stay away is the best way forward, if McCarthy is not gone.
Marcus Evans Group on 05:47 - Jan 18 with 1105 viewstrncbluearmy

sent mine to him

Mr Evans

I well remember voting at the EGM many years ago now hoping that a new
dawn had arrived for my beloved football club, there were a few
desenting voices,you were not there so you would not know, but the
majority, myself included were prepared to sell our souls for the
promise of success.

Since then your ownership has been one of complete disaster.

You surly cannot be happy with losing money hand over fist with
absolutely no chance of a return on your investment.

The Club have lost the crowd. You need to understand at that point there
is no turning back.

Dramatic changes need to be made.

For a start we need football people on the board and involved in the
running of the club may I suggest two names,David Sheepshanks and Derek
Bowden.

The standard of football is appalling your Club was described last night
by one of our legends Big Tel as an "Utter Disgrace" The commentary at
various times described Ipswich as uncommitted,no shape,no game plan and
not willing to put there foot in. Something has gone seriously wrong.

We all know, as he keeps telling us, that he saved the club when first
employed as manager,but he is now leading ITFC down a dangerous path you
need to be brave enough to do something about it,if you can be bothered.
Marcus Evans Group on 05:49 - Jan 18 with 1095 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Marcus Evans Group on 05:41 - Jan 18 by powinswitch

Personally I can't not go. I shouldn't have to not go. We shouldn't be encouraging people to not go. Except for an organised boycott. I would support that.

You and others feel it is not the way to go. At the moment nothing is happening to arrest the slide we are in. Something has to give. I hope for a resignation, but fear that is unlikely. Money matters more than integrity. I really do believe that an organised stay away is the best way forward, if McCarthy is not gone.

The thing is I'd be against that and so would others.

Not because it's a bad idea. But because I don't want to miss the game.

Even if we were league 2 in front of 5000, I think I'd still go. I hate missing games.

The first thing I did after we lost and saw Barnsley had lost was to sort my train out for Barnsley away which will remain as a saturday game now both clubs are out.

That's not me trying to come across all superfan but just saying that I wouldn't want to boycott.

I definetely wouldn't be protesting about mick and ignoring Evans though. Evans deserves far Far FAR more criticism than mick in my view.

Marcus Evans Group on 08:00 - Jan 18 with 927 viewsVaughan8

Marcus Evans Group on 05:37 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I think.sometimes people go just out of habit.I know i used to think when i was younger that i wanted to be at every game etc. Now i just go to the odd game (for many reasons), i dont feel like that anymore. I know this might sound crazy but try not going for a few weeks. Do something else which would be guaranteed fun and see how you feel.
Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans Group on 08:11 - Jan 18 with 887 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Marcus Evans Group on 08:00 - Jan 18 by Vaughan8

I think.sometimes people go just out of habit.I know i used to think when i was younger that i wanted to be at every game etc. Now i just go to the odd game (for many reasons), i dont feel like that anymore. I know this might sound crazy but try not going for a few weeks. Do something else which would be guaranteed fun and see how you feel.

I like going to games bud

Even though the footy is sh1t, I like a Saturday afternoon in some scrummy northern place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024