Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) 09:48 - Jan 18 with 3501 viewsITFCBlues

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:50 - Jan 18 with 2473 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Realistic? With Evans? - Terry Connor

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 2463 viewsKieran_Knows

Kenny Jackett. I'm convinced of it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:52 - Jan 18 with 2457 viewsSwansea_Blue

With Marcus picking, you never know who might appear out of the undergrowth

be afraid, be very afraid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:58 - Jan 18 with 2431 viewsblueysbackside

take your pick

Derek Adams (Plymouth)
Darrell Clarke (Bristol Rovers) and take his assistant Marcus Stewart with him
Uwe Rosler (Fleetwood)
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:01 - Jan 18 with 2414 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:51 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Kenny Jackett. I'm convinced of it.

I've said to my dad for about 3 months now that he's our next manager

If he turnt it down, Gary Megson would be chosen

Evans won't go for an up and coming risky manager. He'd 100% pick a tried and tested boring but safe manager who knows the league.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:03 - Jan 18 with 2397 viewschicoazul

The man who will get the job if MMc leaves is Alan Pardew, absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 2341 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

There's some fella and his brother up at Lincoln who seem to know what they are doing.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:16 - Jan 18 with 2324 viewsOsborneOneNil

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:01 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Evans won't go for an up and coming risky manager. He'd 100% pick a tried and tested boring but safe manager who knows the league.

I'd be devastated if Megson ever took charge of Town.
Login to get fewer ads

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:17 - Jan 18 with 2307 viewsgtsb1966

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:01 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Gary Megson!!!! What are you on about. He hasn't managed for five years. Do talk sense.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:18 - Jan 18 with 2290 viewsITFCBlues

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:03 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

The man who will get the job if MMc leaves is Alan Pardew, absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Yeah I'd be happy with that. Would have us playing good football as well

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jan 18 with 2222 viewsharby1

Glenn Hoddle

I'm sure he would be looking to get back into football, good with youngsters, plays good football and has good record in management!
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 2173 viewsdirtyboy

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jan 18 by harby1

Glenn Hoddle

I'm sure he would be looking to get back into football, good with youngsters, plays good football and has good record in management!

Someone like Erik ten Hag at Utrecht?

Probably a push too far.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jan 18 with 2161 viewsJ2BLUE

Based on last night? Bluey or Ipswich Crazy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jan 18 with 2137 viewswkj

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Based on last night? Bluey or Ipswich Crazy.

At least Ipswich Crazy would never pick the same faces week in, week out. Consistency is not for him

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jan 18 with 2126 viewsThe_Last_Baron

McCarthy will go soon, he can't survive much longer after last night's shambles.

At any other club he'd have been sacked this morning. One more defeat will bring about the end I believe.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 2119 viewsemergencylime

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:03 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

I doubt he could afford Pardew, wages and signings...plus if ME were to suddenly magic funds for him it would be a massive disservice to what Mick has had to work with.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 18 with 2047 viewsWestSussexBlue

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jan 18 by The_Last_Baron

McCarthy will go soon, he can't survive much longer after last night's shambles.

At any other club he'd have been sacked this morning. One more defeat will bring about the end I believe.

But why does it always need to be after the next defeat.
He's had to many last chances to turn it around, too many false dawns. Chances are we'll grind out a hard fought draw against Huddersfield and we'll be told things are looking up.
Get rid and quickly I say, allow someone to come in and start building now for August. Please Please give Pardew a call.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:28 - Jan 18 with 2026 viewsANNA3ROA

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jan 18 by harby1

Glenn Hoddle

Glenn Hoddle agree
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:29 - Jan 18 with 2015 viewssoupytwist

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:52 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

With Marcus picking, you never know who might appear out of the undergrowth

be afraid, be very afraid.

Have you seen the Kingstonian report of their match at Leatherhead at the weekend? It's great and deserves a wider audience - http://www.kingstonian.com/news/leatherhead-match-report-1742477.html
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:30 - Jan 18 with 2006 viewssoupytwist

Gareth Ainsworth
Paul Tisdale

Both based on the entirely unscientific basis that they come across very well in the book "Living on the volcano".

At a push, Phil Brown at Southend if ME wants to go with someone with a bit more experience.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:31 - Jan 18 with 1993 viewsANNA3ROA

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jan 18 by The_Last_Baron

Hudderfield?
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:32 - Jan 18 with 1968 viewswkj

The thing is, it wont, for some reason the club is being as stubborn as an ox and still think we are buying the "information" they are force feeding us

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 1953 viewsSwansea_Blue

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:29 - Jan 18 by soupytwist

Have you seen the Kingstonian report of their match at Leatherhead at the weekend? It's great and deserves a wider audience - http://www.kingstonian.com/news/leatherhead-match-report-1742477.html

Excellent stuff!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 18 with 1949 viewssoupytwist

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 10:47 - Jan 18 by dirtyboy

Someone like Erik ten Hag at Utrecht?

Probably a push too far.

SIgned a three year contract earlier this month so even if Evans knew he exists, could be out of our league financially.

Shame, he sounds interesting.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 18 with 1942 viewsswede

Unfortunately reading Ian Milne's statement this morning there will not be a replacement soon for MM. Why otherwise would he tell the fans to stick with Mick McCarthy if the club were about to replace him?
Ian Milne is on the record numerous times stating that MM is going nowhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024