Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was bored 12:37 - Jan 18 with 1143 viewsParsley

Douglas has been getting a lot of criticism for a while, some justified and I thought some heading into scapegoat territory where he was being blamed for the teams poor performances. I was bored today and decided to look at results when Douglas has started the game and when he hasn't.

With Douglas:
P-18 W-3 D-6 L-9
Points - 15
Points per game - 0.83

Without Douglas
P-11 W-6 D-2 L-3
Points - 20
Points per game - 1.82

This includes cup games so using 'points' might not quite make sense but there's a clear difference there. I don't want to be totally one-sided so it could be argued that Douglas has played more in games that we've lined up defensively in... make of it what you will.
I was bored on 12:42 - Jan 18 with 1085 viewsThe_Last_Baron

You were bored so you decided to inflict your boredom on everyone.

We all know we are inferior with him in the side.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I was bored on 12:46 - Jan 18 with 1047 viewsDevereuxxx

I was bored on 12:42 - Jan 18 by The_Last_Baron

You were bored so you decided to inflict your boredom on everyone.

We all know we are inferior with him in the side.

Nothing wrong with validating a players poor performances using statistics - not inflicting boredom merely showing people that we are in fact worse with Douglas in the team.
I was bored on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 970 viewsParsley

I was bored on 12:46 - Jan 18 by Devereuxxx

Nothing wrong with validating a players poor performances using statistics - not inflicting boredom merely showing people that we are in fact worse with Douglas in the team.

I was surprised by how big the difference was as well, literally the difference between playoffs and relegation if extended to a whole season, which I suppose explains our mid-table position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024