Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. 14:21 - Jan 18 with 632 viewsm14_blue

How far away do those glorious Burley seasons feel now? Watching us shank pass after pass into touch yesterday was just so depressing.

Must be even worse for those fortunate enough to have seen the Robson/Ramsey eras.

Although I suppose the younger fans are the ones who really deserve our sympathy, difficult to see much light at the end of the tunnel at the moment.
If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:08 - Jan 18 with 607 viewsIllinoisblue

I'll be singing that song all day now...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:11 - Jan 18 with 596 viewsMJallday

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:08 - Jan 18 by Illinoisblue

I'll be singing that song all day now...

hopefully youll be sitting down.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:12 - Jan 18 with 589 viewshoppy

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:11 - Jan 18 by MJallday

hopefully youll be sitting down.

Next to you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 577 viewsDoobDude

All sit down, sit down, sit down ... sit down in the centre circle.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:15 - Jan 18 with 553 viewsBinner

I think, M14, your sympathies are better directed to the younger supporters. We old uns, at least, have our memories...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:17 - Jan 18 with 538 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:15 - Jan 18 by Binner

I think, M14, your sympathies are better directed to the younger supporters. We old uns, at least, have our memories...

And it's been so long since we were truly good that any expectation long since vanished.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:20 - Jan 18 with 518 viewstaximan

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:17 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

And it's been so long since we were truly good that any expectation long since vanished.

with football being cyclical, it would be nice to think that one day we will be back in the top division
there needs to be big changes at the club for this to happen tho
If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:30 - Jan 18 with 471 viewsm14_blue

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor. on 15:15 - Jan 18 by Binner

Couldn't agree more, hence the final paragraph saying exactly that......

Very true though, a Town fan who is 18 now has only ever seen us in the championship and very rarely near the top.

Bloody hell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024