Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the highlights ... 21:53 - Jan 18 with 1498 viewsNorthstaNder

... Yeah I know, glutton for punishment and all that.

Couple of things that struck me...

1: The movement of the Lincoln players was infinitely better than ours, especially down the wings.
2: They created more chaos from one long throw, in one game, than Knudsen has the whole time he's been here.

Ok, three things...

3: The little balls into the box that they put in were excellent. Nice little angled crosses, and they caused all sorts of problems.

And this was just from the highlights. I'd probably have a list as long as my arm if I watched back the whole match (which, incidentally, I hope the players did today).
Just watched the highlights ... on 21:56 - Jan 18 with 1454 viewsGarv

I wouldn't blame anyone for basing their desire to see Mick leave on that effing long throw. It is quite simply embarrassing and anyone to argue otherwise would be living in cloud cuckoo land. It's caused more goals against than it has for.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just watched the highlights ... on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 1447 viewsWicklowBlue

It baffles me why Knudsen has not been coached to give the ball less flight on the long throw. Its literally balloned into the box with snow on it which makes it easy to defend.

The answer has to be he cannot do this, and as such he should be told dont go for long throws on pain of torture!
Just watched the highlights ... on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 1417 viewsBent_double

Just watched the highlights ... on 21:56 - Jan 18 by Garv

I wouldn't blame anyone for basing their desire to see Mick leave on that effing long throw. It is quite simply embarrassing and anyone to argue otherwise would be living in cloud cuckoo land. It's caused more goals against than it has for.

Don't most of his throws end up as foul throws as well?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:17 - Jan 18 with 1321 viewsGarv

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:00 - Jan 18 by Bent_double

Don't most of his throws end up as foul throws as well?

They do but refs don't give foul throws. Man Utds equaliser the other day came from a foul throw (and an offside).

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 1307 viewsReuser_is_God

Just watched the highlights ... on 21:57 - Jan 18 by WicklowBlue

It baffles me why Knudsen has not been coached to give the ball less flight on the long throw. Its literally balloned into the box with snow on it which makes it easy to defend.

The answer has to be he cannot do this, and as such he should be told dont go for long throws on pain of torture!

Why they're still being used is beyond belief.

Commentator last night described it as a weapon

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:23 - Jan 18 with 1268 viewsFtnfwest

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:19 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

Weapon of crass delusion
Just watched the highlights ... on 22:26 - Jan 18 with 1254 viewsstrikalite

Why on earth didn't he just go 4-4-2? One up front in a guy who isn't match fit is incredible in a match like this, I felt a bit for Best, no service at all except hopeless punts to nobody.

Sears and Best upfront would have at least kept their back line on their toes...

Awful...

He selected a formation for a passing side with players who can't pass and out of position(back 3)on an average at best pitch in front of a vocal crowd, recipe for disaster..

Keep it bloody simple, we were all over the place..
Just watched the highlights ... on 23:23 - Jan 18 with 1088 viewsbournemouthblue

Just watched the highlights ... on 22:19 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

It could certainly be better utilised, why the feck do we not have several routines?

Iceland had several, including the one which created a goal against England

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024