Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout 23:27 - Jan 19 with 972 viewsrgp1

In the middle of the pitch. Is it because of abuse from the coop lower? I just wonder now with every game he is here it becomes more and more toxic. When I legged it on Tuesday night when Lincoln scored I noticed people not just angry but as someone said on here people are ' snarling' are we at the point where we have pulled the dog's tale and its biting us? More worryingly could trouble in the crowd be an issue if the manager's comments continue to wind people up?
when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout on 23:46 - Jan 19 with 924 viewslegoman

He's shy.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout on 23:57 - Jan 19 with 901 viewsnorth_stand77

I noticed the stewards formed a line between the dugout and the players entrance a few minutes before the end of the game last Saturday. That's sad if that's the reason.
when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout on 00:10 - Jan 20 with 867 viewsRocky

It's because the Coop Lower smells of stale wee and embrocation cream. Mick hates it.
when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout on 00:18 - Jan 20 with 862 viewsrgp1

when McCarthy walks to and from the dugout on 23:57 - Jan 19 by north_stand77

I noticed the stewards formed a line between the dugout and the players entrance a few minutes before the end of the game last Saturday. That's sad if that's the reason.

Quite right it is sad but its a situation that could fester if the club handles the situation badly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024