Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The right game for Dozzell 16:28 - Jan 21 with 1483 viewsNSL

What would that be exactly? When the opposition don't play a midfield? OR must we just come to terms with the fact our new prodigal son isn't very goood? It's not like he's making poor decisions on the ball. He doesn't get anywhere near the ball!!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

The right game for Dozzell on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 1458 viewsSteve_M

Or maybe he's just young and inconsistent and some games he'll look comfortable and others will pass him by. I'm not sure everything has to be quite so black and white.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The right game for Dozzell on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 1404 viewsVic

So now we start to criticise the youngsters that everyone has been calling for to play? Maybe, just maybe the manager knew he wasn't going to be the saviour everyone thought he would be.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The right game for Dozzell on 16:45 - Jan 21 with 1344 viewsNSL

The right game for Dozzell on 16:37 - Jan 21 by Vic

So now we start to criticise the youngsters that everyone has been calling for to play? Maybe, just maybe the manager knew he wasn't going to be the saviour everyone thought he would be.

The youngsters have an opportunity to step up to the plate and they don't seem to be doing it. I don't think you can criticize mick for not playing youngsters when they have no desire to take the opportunity. Our squad is just extremely poor with average youngsters

The right game for Dozzell on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 1295 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

The right game for Dozzell on 16:45 - Jan 21 by NSL

The youngsters have an opportunity to step up to the plate and they don't seem to be doing it. I don't think you can criticize mick for not playing youngsters when they have no desire to take the opportunity. Our squad is just extremely poor with average youngsters

Always easier to come into a side when it is playing well and is strong e.g. Mings two years ago.

Saying that, looking forward to when he has a great game
The right game for Dozzell on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 1281 viewsVic

Maybe I misunderstood you OP. I agree with what you put here. He is giving them a go - but still he gets slated.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The right game for Dozzell on 16:54 - Jan 21 with 1236 viewssundaze

Or just maybe asking the "youngsters" to come into a dire side with no confidence is asking too much. It is the sign of a manager who has no idea what to do, he can only play defensive and not every player is going to be like Sears and Ward and change their natural attacking game to please our manager. Eventually we will need to attack teams to get the points we need to survive in the championship.
The right game for Dozzell on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 1179 viewsSwn98

Couldn't agree more they all moan about MM but never look at what his got to work with very very poor Squad.
Before the critics start yes they are his players but All out of bargain basement.
The right game for Dozzell on 16:59 - Jan 21 with 1137 viewspatrickswell

Irrelevant under this manager. They all get hauled off at half-time or dropped at the first opportunity anyway. Leaving a core of senior players who then take sod all responsibility.
Login to get fewer ads

The right game for Dozzell on 17:00 - Jan 21 with 1131 viewsNSL

The right game for Dozzell on 16:57 - Jan 21 by Swn98

Couldn't agree more they all moan about MM but never look at what his got to work with very very poor Squad.
Before the critics start yes they are his players but All out of bargain basement.

I wouldn't even put our youngsters in the same category as the likes of Dean Bowditch or Danny Haynes. Two players that still didn't really fulfill their potential here. Dozell, Boshop et al don't even look like making an impact.

The right game for Dozzell on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 1097 viewsNSL

The right game for Dozzell on 16:54 - Jan 21 by sundaze

Or just maybe asking the "youngsters" to come into a dire side with no confidence is asking too much. It is the sign of a manager who has no idea what to do, he can only play defensive and not every player is going to be like Sears and Ward and change their natural attacking game to please our manager. Eventually we will need to attack teams to get the points we need to survive in the championship.

No, youngsters have to be raw and hungry for the ball. Yes make mistakes and run around like a headless chicken but to not even touch the ball shows they are miles outbid their depth in ability and attitude. Just my opinion

The right game for Dozzell on 17:04 - Jan 21 with 1079 viewssundaze

The right game for Dozzell on 17:00 - Jan 21 by NSL

I wouldn't even put our youngsters in the same category as the likes of Dean Bowditch or Danny Haynes. Two players that still didn't really fulfill their potential here. Dozell, Boshop et al don't even look like making an impact.

completely different situations. Bowditch and Haynes played in attacking teams with attack minded managers and in teams that were in decent form. They also had players around them that could put their foot on the ball and pick out a pass. The players MM has brought in are only able to break up play and get rid of the ball ASAP.
The right game for Dozzell on 17:07 - Jan 21 with 1047 viewsBiGDonnie

The right game for Dozzell on 16:30 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

Or maybe he's just young and inconsistent and some games he'll look comfortable and others will pass him by. I'm not sure everything has to be quite so black and white.

He's never going to do well in a Mick side.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The right game for Dozzell on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 1007 viewsSuperfrans

FFS. He's 17yo for chrissakes...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The right game for Dozzell on 17:18 - Jan 21 with 987 viewsSuperfrans

You're either some kind of parody account or an idiot. I'm really not sure which.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The right game for Dozzell on 17:35 - Jan 21 with 885 viewsNSL

The right game for Dozzell on 17:18 - Jan 21 by Superfrans

You're either some kind of parody account or an idiot. I'm really not sure which.

Oh cheers for your educated and sensible contribution to the discussion

The right game for Dozzell on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 857 viewstiptreeblue

The right game for Dozzell on 16:57 - Jan 21 by Swn98

so then, what is the excuse about the game against Lincoln then for goodness sake, open your eyes to how he sets them up to play, it`s not all about the money
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:50 - Jan 21 with 792 viewsBiGDonnie

The right game for Dozzell on 16:30 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The right game for Dozzell on 17:52 - Jan 21 with 780 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm gonna take some down arrows for this, however, young Andre is nowhere near ready for first team duties. In fact, I'd got as far as saying that once Mick departs, he'll find himself shipped out and someone else's problem.

Age is on his side, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024