Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t) 17:39 - Jan 21 with 2246 viewsGipeswic

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 2215 viewsbackwaywhen

???????????
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 17:54 - Jan 21 with 2096 viewsgordon

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10737723/huddersfield-2-0-i

Look at his face afterwards, the poor chap
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:16 - Jan 21 with 1971 viewsnshearman1

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 17:54 - Jan 21 by gordon

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10737723/huddersfield-2-0-i

His confidence is shot, not helped I'm afraid by the booing he gets during games from our own supporters.
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 1927 viewstown4life

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:16 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

His confidence is shot, not helped I'm afraid by the booing he gets during games from our own supporters.

brentford knew he was useless when we took him.. bet they laughed all night, they had him off their wage bill.
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 1927 viewsTIB

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 17:54 - Jan 21 by gordon

As sh*t as he has become, I genuinely felt a bit bad for him there. Think the grief he gets need to stop...it's not his fault he keeps getting played.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:25 - Jan 21 with 1895 viewspowinswitch

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:16 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

Our confidence in Douglas is shot.

You are undoubtedly correct, the poor guys confidence is probably shot. i hav never doubted his commitment, but he just does not have the legs anymore, and probably hasn't for this season at least. Douglas does not pick the team. McCarthy does, and stuck with him for 11 games from the Stevenage game. During which we scored 4 goals. The fans then got very frustrated, Douglas, or Skuse and Douglas got the brunt of it, and now we are where we are.

In my opinion further evidence of McCarthys poor management this season. Go, please.
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:47 - Jan 21 with 1795 viewsnshearman1

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:25 - Jan 21 by powinswitch

Our confidence in Douglas is shot.

You are undoubtedly correct, the poor guys confidence is probably shot. i hav never doubted his commitment, but he just does not have the legs anymore, and probably hasn't for this season at least. Douglas does not pick the team. McCarthy does, and stuck with him for 11 games from the Stevenage game. During which we scored 4 goals. The fans then got very frustrated, Douglas, or Skuse and Douglas got the brunt of it, and now we are where we are.

In my opinion further evidence of McCarthys poor management this season. Go, please.

Actually, I agree with that. McCarthy has hung players like Douglas and indeed Chambers out to dry (Sears is another one) by consistently playing them in positions and/or team formations that just don't suit them. Fans get angry, confidence fails.
Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 20:21 - Jan 21 with 1609 views3_5_2

Some blaming Gerks for both goals which is harsh in my view. The first one is that one of the cbs should have stowed out to the striker, decent finish but too much town. 2nd one Gerks fault as should push it wide, not straight back out.

The Douglas miss is a poor one but his confidence is shot, legs have gone and he has very few fans apart from MM.

They missed 2 other good chances it seems.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 20:46 - Jan 21 with 1507 viewsManchesterblue

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:22 - Jan 21 by town4life

brentford knew he was useless when we took him.. bet they laughed all night, they had him off their wage bill.

MM says we dont give him enough support, I'm voting him for POTY

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 1328 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 18:22 - Jan 21 by TIB

As sh*t as he has become, I genuinely felt a bit bad for him there. Think the grief he gets need to stop...it's not his fault he keeps getting played.

I agree. Perhaps we should send him a card or something to see if that helps.

BOT

Today's Video Highlights Warning - Douglas fans stop at 1 minute 27 seconds (n/t on 23:16 - Jan 21 with 1302 viewsArnieM

OP. Witchunt

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024