Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? 13:07 - Jan 24 with 870 viewsWoodsFriesRice

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:08 - Jan 24 with 851 viewsSwansea_Blue

no Drissa Diallo?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:36 - Jan 24 with 802 viewsWoodsFriesRice

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:08 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

no Drissa Diallo?

He's in China, on 200k a week.

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 779 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:36 - Jan 24 by WoodsFriesRice

He's in China, on 200k a week.

Well deserved too.

Wark for me. Sounds defensive qualities, but someone who could lead and drive the team forward on the pitch from whichever position he was playing. He'd improve our us defensively and going forward.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 741 viewsGuthrum

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 13:46 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

Well deserved too.

Wark for me. Sounds defensive qualities, but someone who could lead and drive the team forward on the pitch from whichever position he was playing. He'd improve our us defensively and going forward.

My choice too, for the same reason. Plus the added bonus of goals.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team? on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 735 viewsSwailsey

Wark (based on videos/my dad) or Stewart.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024