Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee 22:10 - Jan 31 with 7647 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

F*ck off Ipswich. Just f*ck right off.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 4171 viewspointofblue

Exactly how I feel. We're sleepwalking into League One (maybe not this season but certainly next) and it's obvious no one from Evans down gives a damn.

The squad is turning into that of Jewell - loan after loan after loan. Heaven forbid we get off our arse and sign someone proven at this level permanently.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 4168 viewsnorthstandsteps

I'm not sure what we have done to deserve this.....
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 4124 viewsMJallday

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:13 - Jan 31 by northstandsteps

I'm not sure what we have done to deserve this.....

We werent careful what we wished for

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 4072 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm done.

I'm absolutely f-cking done.

We spend sh1t loads of money on this club going up and down the country to get treated to the sale of our best player only to be replaced by sh1t like Jordan f*cking Spence and poxy loanees.

I'm so angry right now.

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 4037 viewsElderGrizzly

Reading loaned another player today.

Granted it was Lewis Grabban who Bournemouth recetly paid £7m for.... 😂
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 3908 viewsJohnhoz

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:15 - Jan 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm done.

I'm absolutely f-cking done.

We spend sh1t loads of money on this club going up and down the country to get treated to the sale of our best player only to be replaced by sh1t like Jordan f*cking Spence and poxy loanees.

I'm so angry right now.

Short term signings, helping other championship clubs out. Truly pathetic. This window reminds me of the mess that Jewell created. Too many loans.

This window reflects more on ME than MM, in my opinion.

We really are tinpot at the moment.

Angry..............................

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:19 - Jan 31 with 3853 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:18 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

Short term signings, helping other championship clubs out. Truly pathetic. This window reminds me of the mess that Jewell created. Too many loans.

This window reflects more on ME than MM, in my opinion.

We really are tinpot at the moment.

Angry..............................

Agree

Agree

Couldn't agree more

Understatement

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 3791 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

jeez we have a huge squad now. pity its about quality not quantity!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Login to get fewer ads

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:21 - Jan 31 with 3763 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:13 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

Exactly how I feel. We're sleepwalking into League One (maybe not this season but certainly next) and it's obvious no one from Evans down gives a damn.

The squad is turning into that of Jewell - loan after loan after loan. Heaven forbid we get off our arse and sign someone proven at this level permanently.

The worst thing is, even if a new manager comes in (he should), f*ck all will change for the better

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:21 - Jan 31 with 3754 viewsm14_blue

Does anyone actually believe that we had 7 figure bids in for 3 or 4 players?

Seems a very long way from what we ended up with (loans from championship reserve sides).

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that we're facing a relegation battle or the fact that I don't really care any more.
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:23 - Jan 31 with 3694 viewsjas0999

Yep. I'm with you. Evans is literally taking the Mick.
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:23 - Jan 31 with 3695 viewspointofblue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:21 - Jan 31 by The_Romford_Blue

The worst thing is, even if a new manager comes in (he should), f*ck all will change for the better

At this stage I've got to ask who would be stupid enough to come here?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 3641 viewssparks

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:19 - Jan 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Agree

Agree

Couldn't agree more

Understatement

Mills talking about the size of squad.

What a waste of money to have so many very average stop gap players.

We are currently paying: Gerken, Taylor, Best, Knudsen, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Bishop, Skuse, McGoldrick, Pitman, Spence, Digby, Webster, Coke, Bru, Ward, Hyam, Sears, Douglas, Dozzell, Bart, Lawrence, Moore, Rowe, Diagouraga, Hughes, Samuel

(Ive not included the youth team players who are on the fringe- and recognise that Hyam and Smith are problematic given injury). Thats 28 players before we consider Kenlock, Emmanuel etc.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:26 - Jan 31 with 3589 viewsjimsymBLUE

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:21 - Jan 31 by m14_blue

Seems a very long way from what we ended up with (loans from championship reserve sides).

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that we're facing a relegation battle or the fact that I don't really care any more.

Yeah I believe we probably did but knew full well we wouldn't have to pay it as we had undervalued those players so much. Absolute p1ss take out of all of us, utter shambles and we're in serious trouble.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 3547 viewsJohnhoz

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:24 - Jan 31 by sparks

Mills talking about the size of squad.

What a waste of money to have so many very average stop gap players.

We are currently paying: Gerken, Taylor, Best, Knudsen, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Bishop, Skuse, McGoldrick, Pitman, Spence, Digby, Webster, Coke, Bru, Ward, Hyam, Sears, Douglas, Dozzell, Bart, Lawrence, Moore, Rowe, Diagouraga, Hughes, Samuel

(Ive not included the youth team players who are on the fringe- and recognise that Hyam and Smith are problematic given injury). Thats 28 players before we consider Kenlock, Emmanuel etc.

Astonishing.....................

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 3520 viewsDyland

Indecision yet again from Evans. I hope this doesn't bite us all on the arse. Witnessing how toxic it is at PR and how shot of any confidence or ability to compete, we could be staring into the barrel of the gun come March.

We need to drag our weary hearts and souls out of the dark depths, and dredge what little support we can muster to help us avoid relegation.

Sad and desperate times at this once proud club.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 3495 viewssparks

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:27 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

It begins to explain the top quartile wage bill

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 3469 viewsneilvanlimbeek

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:21 - Jan 31 by m14_blue

we paid 7 figures for Keiffer Moore

£10,000,00!!!

We also bid 7 figures for Hugill
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:31 - Jan 31 with 3388 viewsRadlett_blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 by sparks

I thought Town's wage bill was around 14th out of 24 clubs?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 3332 viewsmickeyjb

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 by neilvanlimbeek

we paid 7 figures for Keiffer Moore

£10,000,00!!!

We also bid 7 figures for Hugill

Lol

Very true
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:42 - Jan 31 with 3199 viewsJohnhoz

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 by sparks

Imagine what a new manager would have to say about the situation.
It's a mess.

Disappointingly this squad has been created by a very experienced manager, but this window just feels like panic, desperation and short termism with no real ambition.

It has come full circle with MM. This is just the kind of situation he inherited.

ME must be able to see that this club is on the slide

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:47 - Jan 31 with 3127 viewsBluedanW

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:42 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

Imagine what a new manager would have to say about the situation.
It's a mess.

Disappointingly this squad has been created by a very experienced manager, but this window just feels like panic, desperation and short termism with no real ambition.

It has come full circle with MM. This is just the kind of situation he inherited.

ME must be able to see that this club is on the slide

If you add all our new signings this season appearances together I doubt it would add up to the 29 games we've played this season
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:48 - Jan 31 with 3097 viewsBenters

I reckon you will explode Rommy !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:50 - Jan 31 with 3076 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:48 - Jan 31 by Benters

I reckon you will explode Rommy !

I'm torn between punching the wall or crying on the floor Benters.

In the end I bl00dy texted my ex. Oops..

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:53 - Jan 31 with 3018 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:27 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

Oops.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 22:56]

BOT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024