Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee 22:10 - Jan 31 with 7646 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

F*ck off Ipswich. Just f*ck right off.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 03:15 - Feb 1 with 1375 viewscarlisleaway

Have we got these players for the under 23s
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 08:31 - Feb 1 with 1312 viewsitfcjoe

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:28 - Jan 31 by sparks

It begins to explain the top quartile wage bill

Nothing explains that totally made up piece of information other than someone not knowing what top quartile means
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 8:32]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 1283 viewsRadlett_blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 08:31 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

Nothing explains that totally made up piece of information other than someone not knowing what top quartile means
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 8:32]

I thought our wage bill was around 14th highest in the Championship.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 08:45 - Feb 1 with 1265 viewsitfcjoe

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 00:32 - Feb 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I will J2.

I don't want sympathy. I know exactly what I'm letting myself in for.

My reaction after the Lincoln replay was to sort out Barnsley and Cardiff Away. That's stupidity.

But I like going. I don't think we can enforce change actually. Look how many clubs have protested against the owners this season. 15/20 clubs? Any direct changes? Not that I know of.

We are only supporters. All I can do is go to games and support and sing until my voice hurts. I'll then have a moan on here and Twitter if it's sh1t.

As I said, going frequently as I do, it's stupidity.

Though I should also point out that with away games, I get nicely p1ssed on the way and get there nice and early and have a look around. Always aren't 100% about thenfooty for me.

Home games I don't go to the pub beforehand or drink on the train and rarely take people with me m. So it's more important to see a decent performance.

Tonight was a shambles. And I'm fuming with the transfer business.

But yes I'll renew. And i don't expect sympathy

It's not stupid - life's too short to stop doing stuff you enjoy, especially at your age.

You'll go through phases when you aren't as keen as your life changes and you get older but do what you enjoy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 1203 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:59 - Jan 31 by HarryfromBath

Rommy, I have never done a set of notes for ITFC (too close to home and all that) but if I did, your opening post would have just been the headline and first quote.

This transfer window was always going to reveal the truth about how this club was run. I very much fear we have our answer now.

Only just seen this

The two loanees that signed yesterday just sum everything up for me. We desperately need a permanent transfer to replace Murphy, mick gives Evans a list in December and yet we still fail to replace him.

We got more money for murph at 33 than we should. So we should be willing to overpay a bit if it's someone we absolutely need. And we do.

Why doesn't Evans care about what's happened in the last 30 days? Why hasn't he delivered just one permanent championship experienced top quality striker from an entire list?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:01 - Feb 1 with 1163 viewsclive_baker

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 22:50 - Jan 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm torn between punching the wall or crying on the floor Benters.

In the end I bl00dy texted my ex. Oops..

Enough about the footie, did he reply?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 1155 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:01 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

Enough about the footie, did he reply?

Yes SHE did

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:07 - Feb 1 with 1144 viewsimsureazzure

What a feckin drama queen, when more experienced posters pointed all this out 18 months ago, there wasn't a horse high enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1128 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:07 - Feb 1 by imsureazzure

What a feckin drama queen, when more experienced posters pointed all this out 18 months ago, there wasn't a horse high enough.

18 months ago we wasn't looking to replace Murphy with loanees

'More experienced posters'. Lol. Why would experience of a message board be relevant in any way?

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:21 - Feb 1 with 1107 viewsimsureazzure

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:14 - Feb 1 by The_Romford_Blue

18 months ago we wasn't looking to replace Murphy with loanees

'More experienced posters'. Lol. Why would experience of a message board be relevant in any way?

Not long ago you were all " I just follow the town" "win lose or draw I will be there"

Etc. Etc.

I see this as admirable and stated that I was envious of your enthusiasm, now you are telling Ipswich to feck off and screaming like a banshee.
Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1102 viewsclive_baker

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:07 - Feb 1 by imsureazzure

'More experienced posters' is probably the most cringe worthy phrase I've read on here.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 1032 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:21 - Feb 1 by imsureazzure

Not long ago you were all " I just follow the town" "win lose or draw I will be there"

Etc. Etc.

I see this as admirable and stated that I was envious of your enthusiasm, now you are telling Ipswich to feck off and screaming like a banshee.

Ipswich can f*** off

I'll still be there Saturday. I'll still be at every game other than Brighton home and away this season left.

But I'm very angry.

Evans has drove me to this point.

I'll still be buzzing Friday night for Saturday though.

See you at Reading

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 1026 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:24 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

'More experienced posters' is probably the most cringe worthy phrase I've read on here.

This

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 14:16 - Feb 1 with 1011 viewsDoobDude

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 13:24 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

Does he mean me.
Romford has been critical of Evans for a while now so unfair to criticise him.
And this post and it's timing is absolutely perfect. Sums up what everyone else was saying when they heard the news of the 3rd loan.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 15:01 - Feb 1 with 970 viewsBenters

Another loanee. ANOTHER F***ing loanee on 08:45 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

It's not stupid - life's too short to stop doing stuff you enjoy, especially at your age.

You'll go through phases when you aren't as keen as your life changes and you get older but do what you enjoy

Blimey is he like 10?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024