Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Point Plan 09:35 - Feb 1 with 446 viewspennblue

1) Get more investment
2) Get more investment
3) Get more investment
4) Get more investment
5) Get more investment

Have I missed anything?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

5 Point Plan on 09:44 - Feb 1 with 430 viewsJ2BLUE

1) Invest more money - our current strategy is doomed. It was always doomed. Evans is either lying or a complete idiot if he thinks this will work.
2) Maximise revenue - there must be a million ways the club could make more money that just require some thought and work.
3) Realise the game has changed and stop offering ridiculous transfer fees. People might ask what evidence I have for this but how many windows have we chased someone all month and then not got them?
4) Stop treating the fans like mugs. It's like that episode of South Park with George RR Martin - "the pizzas are coming, they're gonna be great!". We all know there was no realistic chance of signing a first team striker. STOP LYING TO US.
5) Promise Chambers we won't activate his one year extension in return for 100% commitment and leadership (if he does want to go of course)
6) Give something back to ST holders. It's frustrating for me and I rarely even go. It must be a thousand times worse for ST holders. Reward their loyalty.
7) The second this season is over one way or the other drop everyone who won't be here next season and play our most promising academy players - could go to the final day so this point might not work.
8) Improve the match day catering. If we're going to be sh1t at least let people get pissed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024