Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how many points from these? 15:54 - Feb 1 with 1040 viewshaughleyblue74

Reading H 1-2
Sat 11 Feb 3:00pm Aston Villa A 1-3
Tue 14 Feb 7:45pm Brighton and Hove Albion A 0-2
Sat 18 Feb 3:00pm Leeds United H 1-2
Sun 26 Feb 12:00pm Norwich City A 1-3

Sat 4 Mar 3:00pm Brentford H 1-1
Tue 7 Mar 7:45pm Wolverhampton Wanderers H 1-1
Sat 11 Mar 3:00pm Barnsley A 1-2
Sat 18 Mar 3:00pm Cardiff City A 0-2

Sat 1 Apr 3:00pm Birmingham City H 1-0
Tue 4 Apr 7:45pm Wigan Athletic H 2-1
Sat 8 Apr 3:00pm Fulham A 0-3
Fri 14 Apr 7:45pm Burton Albion A 1-1
Mon 17 Apr 3:00pm Newcastle United H 0-3
Sat 22 Apr 3:00pm Rotherham United A 2-1
Sat 29 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield Wednesday H 1-2

Sun 7 May 12:00pm Nottingham Forest 1-1
how many points from these? on 15:55 - Feb 1 with 1013 viewsPJH

13 according to you,what do I win?
how many points from these? on 15:57 - Feb 1 with 998 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

how many points from these? on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 989 viewsTractorCam

Well we're going to win in the next 2 months let's be real

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

how many points from these? on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 980 viewsColchesterBlue1985

If those run of results actually happen he will be gone before Norwich. The only thing tempting me to get a Norwich ticket. If we got a new manager in a week before we may just scrap a draw with the new manager bounce.
how many points from these? on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 978 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

This current batch of fixtures was always going to be hard & I cant see us getting too many points till March, if any.

Heard someone on the radio last night say we need another 15 points to probably guarantee staying up, so that's 5 wins or some other permutation-would say looking at the fixtures, March is a huge month as is the the start of April so we need a good run over this spell otherwise we are going to be in big trouble.

I wouldn't want to be going into those final 4 games needing a result I know that!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 16:00]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

how many points from these? on 16:04 - Feb 1 with 929 viewsrickw

how many points from these? on 15:58 - Feb 1 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

This current batch of fixtures was always going to be hard & I cant see us getting too many points till March, if any.

Heard someone on the radio last night say we need another 15 points to probably guarantee staying up, so that's 5 wins or some other permutation-would say looking at the fixtures, March is a huge month as is the the start of April so we need a good run over this spell otherwise we are going to be in big trouble.

I wouldn't want to be going into those final 4 games needing a result I know that!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 16:00]

45 points would have kept us up the last 3 seasons, so maybe 10 points is enough
However the season before that Peterborough got relegated on 54 points!

Because our next 5 matches are very tough you do wonder if at some point during them Evans will finally give Mick the boot, either that or we get a shock result or two!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

how many points from these? on 16:17 - Feb 1 with 887 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You've got us to win at villa, Brighton, Scum, cardiff, Barnsley and Fulham?

Blimey

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

how many points from these? on 16:22 - Feb 1 with 865 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

how many points from these? on 16:04 - Feb 1 by rickw

45 points would have kept us up the last 3 seasons, so maybe 10 points is enough
However the season before that Peterborough got relegated on 54 points!

Because our next 5 matches are very tough you do wonder if at some point during them Evans will finally give Mick the boot, either that or we get a shock result or two!

By my recollection by the end of February if results go against us, not just our own but those below us too then we will be in the bottom 3 or just outside and looking nervously over our shoulders.

Morale will be even lower by then, but I still expect Mick to be here. I just dont know what Evans is playing at right now, he said he had learnt from his mistakes in giving a manager too long and wouldnt make it again, here we are again though with Evans making the same stupid mistake yet again.

Is he just trying to buy time till the summer where a new manager has already agreed to take over? Think as long as Mick doesnt take us down Evans is happy to write this season off, say goodbye to Mick and start again in the summer.

Just sucks for us fans right now!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 16:27]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Login to get fewer ads

how many points from these? on 16:26 - Feb 1 with 852 viewsANNA3ROA

Are you sure Ipswich will score? You have them scoring a goal in most matches in your forcast I wonder where the goals are coming from in the next four games I would say 0000000000000
how many points from these? on 16:38 - Feb 1 with 802 viewsJohnny_Boy

how many points from these? on 16:17 - Feb 1 by The_Romford_Blue

You've got us to win at villa, Brighton, Scum, cardiff, Barnsley and Fulham?

Blimey

Personally, I think Rotherham are doomed, already.

So that leaves us 2 spots to sweat over till the end of the season. Don't think Blackburn & Burton will be stradled down there too long. QPR are starting to pick up points, Forest MUST see these new high profile transfer additions adding somthing to their squad.....mainly goals.

worrying
how many points from these? on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 787 viewsSwansea_Blue

Despite last night, I'll guess 18. And that's taking into account Lawrence's absence.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024