Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nodge Tickets still available. 22:19 - Feb 3 with 978 viewsDamster

I know we are awful and the tickets are £40 each but Didnt they get released to season tickets holders today? With only 2000 available can't believe lack of demand for derby match.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 22:19]
Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:20 - Feb 3 with 954 viewsElderGrizzly

They go to ST holders every time. Nothing to see here...
Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:20 - Feb 3 with 954 viewscruncher

I couldn't believe we could sell them all.
Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 944 viewsDamster

Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:20 - Feb 3 by ElderGrizzly

They go to ST holders every time. Nothing to see here...

They normally sell the morning of ST release. To still be available with a restricted allocation this year is a reflection of our support.
Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:27 - Feb 3 with 900 viewsElderGrizzly

Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:23 - Feb 3 by Damster

They normally sell the morning of ST release. To still be available with a restricted allocation this year is a reflection of our support.

Also, the last few times, the Police have made it a fairly horrible/uncomfortable day for fans.

On TV, woeful form, and £40 it's not surprising some are deciding against it. We'll sell out and credit to anyone spending their Sunday morning/afternoon at the whim of Norfolk and Thames Valley Police
Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:27 - Feb 3 with 895 viewsartsbossbeard

Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:20 - Feb 3 by cruncher

I couldn't believe we could sell them all.

Select crowd only.

I'm on the door.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:29 - Feb 3 with 886 viewsolimar

Nodge Tickets still available. on 22:23 - Feb 3 by Damster

Not sure thats true.
Bear in mind weve only actually played there twice since 2010 and one of those was a play-off semi final.
I got tickets for the league game, then got extra tickets through ST holders after they were on sale for a day or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024