Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that 20:19 - Feb 8 with 18920 viewsFtnfwest

'Champions of England you'll never say that' at Derby
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:15 - Feb 9 with 5238 viewsFifeITFC

I'm staggered one of our own fans (of an adult age) is unaware that we've won the League. Do you attend Portman Road in your own ignorant bubble?

Come off it, you're kidding me? What did you think the stars on the shirts represent???

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:29 - Feb 9 with 5230 viewsITFC1983

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:33 - Feb 9 by 12th_Man

Not my fault I'm too young

I am also 33 but feck me! That was painful!

Time to retire the number 12 shirt I think...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:41 - Feb 9 with 5207 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:15 - Feb 9 by FifeITFC

I'm staggered one of our own fans (of an adult age) is unaware that we've won the League. Do you attend Portman Road in your own ignorant bubble?

Come off it, you're kidding me? What did you think the stars on the shirts represent???

Yes I attend all the home and away games like I said was long day and didn't think I know what our history is

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 5086 viewsSteve_M

I had to go looking to find out exactly what 12th Man didn't know this week.

Staggering.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 5067 viewscaught-in-limbo

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:12 - Feb 8 by hoppy

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/373489/bumped-at-request-of-bluelagos-on-this-day-in

Perhaps 12th Man thought that was fake news.

Perhaps this thread should be purged from the records. Public shaming of a Town fan about our history isn't a good thing.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 15:43 - Feb 10 with 5034 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:38 - Feb 10 by caught-in-limbo

Perhaps this thread should be purged from the records. Public shaming of a Town fan about our history isn't a good thing.

DAY 3 OF THIS THREAD, AND STILL NOTHING.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 15:47 - Feb 10 with 5028 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 15:43 - Feb 10 by hoppy

DAY 3 OF THIS THREAD, AND STILL NOTHING.

I love that post about the 1961/62 season that has appeared twice in this thread.
Whoever posted the original certainly seems to know their football.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 16:16 - Feb 10 with 4997 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 15:47 - Feb 10 by PJH

I love that post about the 1961/62 season that has appeared twice in this thread.
Whoever posted the original certainly seems to know their football.

Either that, or they've just got a very vivid imagination, and just made it all up as it may have never happened.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 16:28 - Feb 10 with 4991 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:38 - Feb 10 by caught-in-limbo

No,it was all def info.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 16:28 - Feb 10 with 4987 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 16:16 - Feb 10 by hoppy

Either that, or they've just got a very vivid imagination, and just made it all up as it may have never happened.

See my reply to CIL post.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 18:10 - Feb 10 with 4953 viewsvapour_trail

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:12 - Feb 8 by hoppy

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/373489/bumped-at-request-of-bluelagos-on-this-day-in

Thanks hoppy.

This really should be archived on the site. I think it is my favourite post.

I would have loved to have seen numbers 5 and 6 on your list, pjh.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 19:31 - Feb 10 with 4916 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 18:10 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Thanks hoppy.

This really should be archived on the site. I think it is my favourite post.

I would have loved to have seen numbers 5 and 6 on your list, pjh.

I do not remember any of the other goals from that Man U game,just John Elsworthy chipping the ball over the defensive wall and in.
The Bolton goalkeeper,Eddie Hopkinson,caught the ball from a corner(I think)and as he landed Ray Crawford shoulder charged him over the line.That was perfectly legal if the keeper had the ball and had both feet on the ground
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 17:14 - Mar 6 with 4768 viewsSitfcB

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

I'm too young 33

F'king hell.

Please say you were on a wind up?

I'm 24 and I know we've done it!!

What did you think the three stars are for exactly?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 17:41 - Mar 6 with 4725 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 17:14 - Mar 6 by SitfcB

F'king hell.

Please say you were on a wind up?

I'm 24 and I know we've done it!!

What did you think the three stars are for exactly?

I know thank you

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 18:16 - Mar 6 with 4694 viewsBackToRussia

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 17:41 - Mar 6 by 12th_Man

I know thank you

Yes, now....

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 20:48 - Mar 6 with 4632 viewssuperfan

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

I'm too young 33

Thank You 12th Man. This is the funniest or saddest post I have ever read on here and there have been some right howlers down the years. Take a bow young ( I'm too young 33 ) 12th Man, you are in the Hall Of Fame.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 04:40 - Oct 17 with 4248 viewsCurrie10

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 01:35 - Feb 9 by KilburnBlue

Reminded me a little bit when the Arsenal fans sang you never won feck all when we played them at PR in the semi final of the league cup.

Arsenal fans sing!?!?? Crikey.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 05:18 - Oct 17 with 4224 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 04:40 - Oct 17 by Currie10

Arsenal fans sing!?!?? Crikey.

A bit of a strange way to bump one of the most iconic TWTD threads of all time

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 06:39 - Oct 17 with 4185 viewsSwailsey

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 05:18 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I was just thinking that!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 06:52 - Oct 17 with 4171 viewsBackToRussia

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 05:18 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

How did he even manage it. Bizarre.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 10:53 - Oct 17 with 4075 viewsFifeITFC

Still worthy of a bump, all the same.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 11:00 - Oct 17 with 4054 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 10:53 - Oct 17 by FifeITFC

Still worthy of a bump, all the same.

I think so too.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 11:18 - Oct 17 with 4032 viewsgainsboroughblue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 11:00 - Oct 17 by PJH

I think so too.

I was the first direct responder to 12th man on his post and I replied in a very matter of fact way as I was convinced a 'whoosh' was coming my way.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 11:19 - Oct 17 with 4028 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 11:18 - Oct 17 by gainsboroughblue

I was the first direct responder to 12th man on his post and I replied in a very matter of fact way as I was convinced a 'whoosh' was coming my way.

'It's one of those moments in history that will never be forgotten. Jaw-droppingly unbelievable'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:14 - Oct 17 with 3981 viewsnoggin

I bet there are no Norwich fans who don't know that they participated in the UEFA Cup once. They know their club's history.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024