Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that 20:19 - Feb 8 with 18917 viewsFtnfwest

'Champions of England you'll never say that' at Derby
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:29 - Oct 17 with 2736 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:14 - Oct 17 by noggin

I bet there are no Norwich fans who don't know that they participated in the UEFA Cup once. They know their club's history.

12th_man commented on the Norwich gate thread that the crowd was filling up with plastic fans....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:35 - Oct 17 with 2698 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 by vapour_trail

You're dead right. And pretty much all the way to the top. I mean asking where to buy a suit, or wiping your cock around a colleagues mug, or losing your shoes, or having your wedding ruined by joe royle...all well and good, but not knowing that we've a league title in the cabinet. Feck me.

I really don't see how there is any coming back from this. Time for him to retire. Maybe a spell in the News Comments will be of benefit.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 14:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:00 - Nov 24 with 2543 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:46 - Feb 8 by Keno

More recently than Spurs

Lovely to see you back Keno :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:08 - Nov 24 with 2528 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:31 - Feb 9 by PJH

Actually early 1963 was very cold,hardly any football played for about 2 months.
ITFC did not play a League game between 28.12.62. and 23.02.63.

Did I ever tell you about Ipswich winning the League?

Wow, I remember that winter ( )

Even near Guildford in Surrey, the snow was on the ground for several weeks, and I remember cheering when the sun finally came out in March - it was the first time that we'd seen it in around 8 weeks!

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:18 - Nov 24 with 2517 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 05:18 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

A bit of a strange way to bump one of the most iconic TWTD threads of all time

I'd better give myself a bit of a cos I only realised the OP was from February (this February??!) with your post here.

In my defence, I was just happy to think Keno had returned to us! ...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:37 - Nov 24 with 2498 viewsFifeITFC

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:18 - Nov 24 by Ryorry

I'd better give myself a bit of a cos I only realised the OP was from February (this February??!) with your post here.

In my defence, I was just happy to think Keno had returned to us! ...

I prefer to think you bumped it to remind us of some comedy gold from a certain 12th Man.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:47 - Nov 24 with 2484 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:37 - Nov 24 by FifeITFC

I prefer to think you bumped it to remind us of some comedy gold from a certain 12th Man.

and one persons memories from 1961/62.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:48 - Nov 24 with 2482 viewshype313

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:37 - Nov 24 by FifeITFC

And to think he is a superfan because he calls out everyone who doesn't go to away games, think he needs a rendition of "and if, you know, your history..."

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:49 - Nov 24 with 2480 viewsFifeITFC

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:47 - Nov 24 by PJH

and one persons memories from 1961/62.

Why, what happened in 61/62?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:52 - Nov 24 with 2474 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:49 - Nov 24 by FifeITFC

Why, what happened in 61/62?

I passed the 11+.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:54 - Nov 24 with 2471 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:52 - Nov 24 by PJH

I passed the 11+.

And I didn't!

It was always the maths that let me down ..

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:59 - Nov 24 with 2462 viewsFifeITFC

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:52 - Nov 24 by PJH

I passed the 11+.

Superb old chap!

I think we need a special event to celebrate your participation in such an achievement, I mean other clubs arrange matches for winning one game which didn't even result in them winning anything.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:08 - Nov 24 with 2445 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:59 - Nov 24 by FifeITFC

Superb old chap!

I think we need a special event to celebrate your participation in such an achievement, I mean other clubs arrange matches for winning one game which didn't even result in them winning anything.

On that basis, I should have a party for passing one element of the two needed to pass the 11+ overall!

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:11 - Nov 24 with 2435 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:08 - Nov 24 by Ryorry

On that basis, I should have a party for passing one element of the two needed to pass the 11+ overall!

I do not remember what the 11+ actually entailed although in those days geography was about geography and history was about history, I don't know if those subjects had anything to do with the 11+ though.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:31 - Nov 24 with 2413 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:11 - Nov 24 by PJH

I do not remember what the 11+ actually entailed although in those days geography was about geography and history was about history, I don't know if those subjects had anything to do with the 11+ though.

Iirc, it was just English & Maths (?)

My memory's sh1te, but I do remember the exact name of a lass in our year who had 6 toes on one of her feet!

Maybe that was portentous!

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:35 - Nov 24 with 2409 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:31 - Nov 24 by Ryorry

Iirc, it was just English & Maths (?)

My memory's sh1te, but I do remember the exact name of a lass in our year who had 6 toes on one of her feet!

Maybe that was portentous!

Would that not make her eleven toes not ten tous?

Probably it was just English and Maths.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 14:36]
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:45 - Nov 24 with 2401 viewsRyorry

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 14:35 - Nov 24 by PJH

Would that not make her eleven toes not ten tous?

Probably it was just English and Maths.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 14:36]

My maths not so bad that I don't know difference between 1 foot and 2 feet!

In present supposedly egalitarian days, maybe analysing the above sentence, encompassing as it does both maths and English, should suffice as the one & only test in the 11+ ?

Meanwhile, a bit of Friday afternoon amusement -

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/sep/09/would-you-get-into-grammar-sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024