Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to... 20:46 - Feb 11 with 21865 viewsLTblue

Well done to the tools who were screaming and arguing amongst themselves at Cambridge services,backed up the theory we're all a bunch of freaks

This post has been edited by an administrator
Congrats to... on 11:46 - Feb 12 with 2455 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

I guess you only see what you want to see
Of course it was not right him singing that but he was so hurt and angry at the few fans taking the p...out of him
And to say he is not Autistic/ADHD is crazy - he is on prescribed medication and goes to a special school

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 11:49 - Feb 12 with 2436 viewsleitrimblue

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

What the feck is wrong with you?
Congrats to... on 11:52 - Feb 12 with 2419 viewsStevieWhitton

And there, in a nutshell, is the ignorance regarding Autism.

Well done.
Congrats to... on 11:54 - Feb 12 with 2408 viewseireblue

You may find this useful

Congrats to... on 12:08 - Feb 12 with 2358 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 11:52 - Feb 12 by StevieWhitton

And there, in a nutshell, is the ignorance regarding Autism.

Well done.

Kind of unbelievable ignorance isn't it.

Then again this is the man who didn't know Town had won the league before, so he has form when it comes to the clueless stakes.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Congrats to... on 12:19 - Feb 12 with 2299 viewsHerbivore

You utter weapon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Congrats to... on 12:40 - Feb 12 with 2272 viewsmos

SuperJim,

Massive respect to you, the boy looked sad and wondered what was going on with the police and all.

The people who have been nasty is just a small bunch, who deserve to never wear blue again. Keep taking him to games, I'm sure he enjoys them.

It's a shame there has to be bellends across the country.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Congrats to... on 13:51 - Feb 12 with 2177 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 12:40 - Feb 12 by mos

SuperJim,

Massive respect to you, the boy looked sad and wondered what was going on with the police and all.

The people who have been nasty is just a small bunch, who deserve to never wear blue again. Keep taking him to games, I'm sure he enjoys them.

It's a shame there has to be bellends across the country.

Thanks very much to Mos and to all for kind words

Certainly not after sympathy but this nasty click has had it in for Josh for a while now but have been able to get away with it
Up until yesterday we have stopped going away at Josh got abused at Liv Street at the Brentford match so decided its not worth the hassle ...but went with friends yesterday and unfortunately he is still continuing to be tormented mainly because he used to be friends with a 24 year old lad with Aspergas who was regularly bullied by the same group and was regularly upset but he dont go anymore as he couldn't take anymore of the abuse

Pale rider

Login to get fewer ads

Congrats to... on 13:57 - Feb 12 with 2145 viewsvapour_trail

Do you not think your time might be better spent learning your fecking history.

Jesus.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Congrats to... on 13:59 - Feb 12 with 2141 viewsLord_Lucan

Congrats to... on 11:15 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

With respect im not going to disclose the full story on here but to be brief my son has been the victim of a nasty click of Ipswich fans who continue to torment my son but clever at it as do it by pulling faces and discreetly assaulting him ...ITFC are aware but been a lack of proof and culprits in denial
Leaving it now with the corect authorities as bullying and intimidation needs to stop

Feck me that's awful. I would have gone apesh1t if I had seen that.

In fact if any of the perpetrators are reading this you will eventually end up in the vicinity of the wrong person and get a bloody good hiding.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congrats to... on 13:59 - Feb 12 with 2137 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 13:51 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Certainly not after sympathy but this nasty click has had it in for Josh for a while now but have been able to get away with it
Up until yesterday we have stopped going away at Josh got abused at Liv Street at the Brentford match so decided its not worth the hassle ...but went with friends yesterday and unfortunately he is still continuing to be tormented mainly because he used to be friends with a 24 year old lad with Aspergas who was regularly bullied by the same group and was regularly upset but he dont go anymore as he couldn't take anymore of the abuse

I think I know the group you mean. Pathetic little losers with no hope of making anything of themselves. Try and rise above it.

Congrats to... on 14:01 - Feb 12 with 2128 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 13:59 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

In fact if any of the perpetrators are reading this you will eventually end up in the vicinity of the wrong person and get a bloody good hiding.

Gobsmacking isn't it.

I wouldn't step to break it up if someone clobbered these little tvats. Pathetic little cowards have it coming.

Congrats to... on 14:09 - Feb 12 with 2109 viewsLord_Lucan

Congrats to... on 14:01 - Feb 12 by Dyland

Gobsmacking isn't it.

I wouldn't step to break it up if someone clobbered these little tvats. Pathetic little cowards have it coming.

Genuinely having trouble getting this to sink in - and it's been ongoing??

How old are these idiots? Does anyone know who they are? They need approaching about it.

I can't believe people can be so cruel, rather upset about this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congrats to... on 14:17 - Feb 12 with 2085 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 14:09 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

How old are these idiots? Does anyone know who they are? They need approaching about it.

Apparently so. You'll need to confirm their age with the dad.

Cruel is the right word Lucers. The sort of thing you expect from thick headed adolescent boys. Until someone smacks them.

Congrats to... on 14:25 - Feb 12 with 2036 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 11:15 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

With respect im not going to disclose the full story on here but to be brief my son has been the victim of a nasty click of Ipswich fans who continue to torment my son but clever at it as do it by pulling faces and discreetly assaulting him ...ITFC are aware but been a lack of proof and culprits in denial
Leaving it now with the corect authorities as bullying and intimidation needs to stop

Absolutely shocked to hear this, I hope they are found & banned. No club needs "supporters" like that.

So sorry you and your lad have had to go through that kind of vile stuff - and more than once. Well done to keep going, glad you had the away win to celebrate, and hope you'll both see plenty more very soon!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congrats to... on 14:26 - Feb 12 with 2032 viewsgtsb1966

Congrats to... on 13:59 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

I'm with you. I'd have lost it big time. Karma will prevail hopefully.
Congrats to... on 14:29 - Feb 12 with 2015 viewsPJH

Your excuse for not knowing our club's history was that you were having a bad day.
What is your excuse for your performance on here last night and this morning?
Congrats to... on 14:30 - Feb 12 with 2001 viewsBluespeed225

The ongoing bit is disturbing to say the least. Within PR? And it hasn't been handled by the Club, or 'other means'? I mean, I saw young lads shown the error of their ways when singing a song about Bryan Gunns daughter in 93', by some proper 'lads', and other 'bullying' instances, i.e. Innocent 'scarfers' being abused, and this is against one of our own ffs! I'm not advocating violence, but sometimes you can't help thinking that a slap would nip this in the bud. We have a young girl in front of us in NS lower block 4 who has an obvious condition, but gets fully involved in the game, and I think would be supported if any thing like this were to happen in front of us. Hope bringing this situation to light will put an end to it.
Congrats to... on 14:32 - Feb 12 with 1990 viewsRyorry

And look at who downvoted this - unbelievable.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congrats to... on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 1965 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 14:32 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

The most polite thing I can think of calling him is an autism denier. Whatever that means!

Unbelievable ignorance and lack of humanity.

Congrats to... on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 1963 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 14:32 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Yes,I was including that fact in my querying his performance in my post above.

Was at Cambridge services briefly last night but I did not see the incident(s).
Congrats to... on 14:44 - Feb 12 with 1912 viewsBackToRussia

12th man you're an utter d1ckhead.

After you showed up you don't know the first thing about ITFC I jokingly told you to never post on here again, going to firm that up with sincerity now.

Fvck off.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Congrats to... on 15:09 - Feb 12 with 1813 viewsbrogansnose

I've got to say that I'm upset too Lucers and stunned by the whole affair. Now that I'm knocking on a bit I've come to realise that violence isn't always the answer but in the case of this sort of bullying................................

Absolute pond life.
Congrats to... on 15:09 - Feb 12 with 1814 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 14:30 - Feb 12 by Bluespeed225

The ongoing bit is disturbing to say the least. Within PR? And it hasn't been handled by the Club, or 'other means'? I mean, I saw young lads shown the error of their ways when singing a song about Bryan Gunns daughter in 93', by some proper 'lads', and other 'bullying' instances, i.e. Innocent 'scarfers' being abused, and this is against one of our own ffs! I'm not advocating violence, but sometimes you can't help thinking that a slap would nip this in the bud. We have a young girl in front of us in NS lower block 4 who has an obvious condition, but gets fully involved in the game, and I think would be supported if any thing like this were to happen in front of us. Hope bringing this situation to light will put an end to it.

Regarding the ongoing situation we have kept the club updated and in the words of the club secretary who commented to me " We are waiting to catch them in the act"

To be honest there are a few things i wish i had handled better ...im not perfect by any means but although the perpetrator is only 21 he has a very clever way of manipulating others and believes his own lies and has 1 or 2 older people with him who protect him but thats even more annoying as they should know better

Obviously the whole thing is quite upsetting for us all and just want an easy life - I like to think i treat people well and never go looking for trouble but unfortunately my son and myself have become an easy target

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 15:10 - Feb 12 with 1801 viewsmos

No problem,
Man, that's tough.

The only thing I could say is that had there been a few more town fans around, maybe and hopefully I would've thought that they would be there to stick up for him.

It's sad to see town fans doing this. But if it is those same persisting people, I reckon if the club could get a good description of them they would hopefully be banned.

I hope things can be sorted out.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024