Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to... 20:46 - Feb 11 with 21830 viewsLTblue

Well done to the tools who were screaming and arguing amongst themselves at Cambridge services,backed up the theory we're all a bunch of freaks

This post has been edited by an administrator
Congrats to... on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 2143 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Congrats to... on 18:11 - Feb 12 by Mullet

Ignorance and judgemental attitudes are one thing, and you're spot on rarely do people know what it's like to live with something like that. Although I do think society is far more aware than 20 or so years ago. You see more kindness and patience these days I think.

I'm staggered there's overt bullying too, and it's not been picked up. That's beyond all reason and excuse. 12th man and the like are just showing themselves up, but these lads being discussed.....

Disgusting behaviour from those lads involved. As I said we're 'lucky' as in our daughter is in a mainstream school and as other people observe her condition isn't immediately obvious. As she is high functioning she is very intelligent and that makes her stand out, ignorant people are scared of what they don't understand. Her younger sister comes in for some stick for example because her sister is 'weird', some kids even go as far as not talking to her because of who her sister is. Because of the condition my eldest doesn't usually care about what people say, but it's hurtful for the rest of us.
Going to a special school Josh is obviously a lot worse and therefore a stand out target for those bullies. My heart goes out to him, such ghastly people.
Congrats to... on 19:12 - Feb 12 with 2110 views12th_Man

Congrats to... on 16:48 - Feb 12 by patrickswell

Spoken like someone who either takes part in such bullying or knows those that do. Which is it, 12thy?

Nope nothing to do with me got food and left as it kicked off

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Congrats to... on 19:13 - Feb 12 with 2106 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Congrats to... on 15:17 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

You absolute moron

Down arrow from 12th man.

Can I ask you why you disagree with me calling you a moron? The evidence in this thread suggest you well and truly are.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Congrats to... on 19:17 - Feb 12 with 2081 views12th_Man

Congrats to... on 19:13 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Down arrow from 12th man.

Can I ask you why you disagree with me calling you a moron? The evidence in this thread suggest you well and truly are.

Yes I am disagreeing you don't know me just like I don't know you

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Congrats to... on 19:23 - Feb 12 with 2043 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 19:12 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

Then you should get your facts straight before mouthing off.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 19:23]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Congrats to... on 19:48 - Feb 12 with 1946 viewsfergalsharkey

Congrats to... on 19:17 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

Yes I am disagreeing you don't know me just like I don't know you

You clearly are a bellend, and one of considerable proportion.

Poll: Cook out?

Congrats to... on 19:52 - Feb 12 with 1929 viewsbobwya

Congrats to... on 19:12 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

I am not sure what is more incredible- the fact that by the comments you made make it sound as though you could easily be involved in this sort of bullying or - apparently - you were not involved and yet still made these comments.
And no, I don't know you either but Dyland's suggestion that you are a moron seems quite mild
Congrats to... on 19:58 - Feb 12 with 1895 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 16:23 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

I'm not, a large proportion of the people who use Galloways are absolute cnts.

I've not been on one for ages but rest assured it's still the same people who do use them because licking windows & being 1st on coach 1 is what they live for.

Thanks for that.

I go to every away game on Galloways and it is always or almost always coach 1.

What I live for,apart from my family,is seeing ITFC play and especially when it is a day like yesterday.

I doubt if it was anyone from coach 1 involved with the disgusting behavior at Cambridge yesterday because we only stopped for a pi55 and were only there 15/20 minutes.
There were 5 official coaches yesterday plus Whincop plus a Harlequin minibus.

You are right that some of those that go on the coaches are absolute cnts just as no doubt some that go by train or car are.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 19:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Point of order on 20:02 - Feb 12 with 1875 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 19:52 - Feb 12 by bobwya

I am not sure what is more incredible- the fact that by the comments you made make it sound as though you could easily be involved in this sort of bullying or - apparently - you were not involved and yet still made these comments.
And no, I don't know you either but Dyland's suggestion that you are a moron seems quite mild

I haven't called anyone a moron. Not on a message board ;-)

Point of order on 20:07 - Feb 12 with 1831 viewsbobwya

Point of order on 20:02 - Feb 12 by Dyland

I haven't called anyone a moron. Not on a message board ;-)

Oops - apologies Dyland's - it was Romford Blue - but the sentiment remains the same!
Congrats to... on 20:10 - Feb 12 with 1812 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 19:58 - Feb 12 by PJH

Thanks for that.

I go to every away game on Galloways and it is always or almost always coach 1.

What I live for,apart from my family,is seeing ITFC play and especially when it is a day like yesterday.

I doubt if it was anyone from coach 1 involved with the disgusting behavior at Cambridge yesterday because we only stopped for a pi55 and were only there 15/20 minutes.
There were 5 official coaches yesterday plus Whincop plus a Harlequin minibus.

You are right that some of those that go on the coaches are absolute cnts just as no doubt some that go by train or car are.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 19:59]

I know that those that were involved travelled by car yesterday but 90% of the time use the galloway coach and I know they will be on coach 1 to Brighton on Tuesday

Pale rider

Indeed :-) (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 12 with 1782 viewsDyland

Point of order on 20:07 - Feb 12 by bobwya

Oops - apologies Dyland's - it was Romford Blue - but the sentiment remains the same!

Congrats to... on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 1747 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 20:10 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

I know that those that were involved travelled by car yesterday but 90% of the time use the galloway coach and I know they will be on coach 1 to Brighton on Tuesday

In that case I think I know who you mean and if I am right the one that thinks he is their leader is a mouthy cnt and I can well imagine him being involved in something like that.
I know they went by car yesterday.
He is aged 21 I think because(if I have got the right one)he had his picture in the programme a few weeks ago after his 21st.

I would be surprised if he is not on TWTD ,although I do not know if he is,because he likes giving his opinion on most things.

If I have got the right one then I would not mind if he and his followers got banned from the coaches because the journeys are more enjoyable when he is not on board.
Interesting on 20:22 - Feb 12 with 1725 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 20:19 - Feb 12 by PJH

In that case I think I know who you mean and if I am right the one that thinks he is their leader is a mouthy cnt and I can well imagine him being involved in something like that.
He is aged 21 I think because(if I have got the right one)he had his picture in the programme a few weeks ago after his 21st.

I would be surprised if he is not on TWTD ,although I do not know if he is,because he likes giving his opinion on most things.

If I have got the right one then I would not mind if he and his followers got banned from the coaches because the journeys are more enjoyable when he is not on board.

These cowards won't be getting away with bullying autistic kids for much longer methinks.

Interesting on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 1672 viewsMullet

Interesting on 20:22 - Feb 12 by Dyland

These cowards won't be getting away with bullying autistic kids for much longer methinks.

Bullies never do. Never goes their way in the end.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Congrats to... on 20:38 - Feb 12 with 1620 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whilst we're on the subject of morons, I liked how people ignored the numpty who shouted "Mick McCarthy your football is sh*t" half way through the second half, after we'd been playing ok. Most ignored and a few told him to shut the fcuk up, which certainly restored my faith in common sense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Congrats to... on 20:40 - Feb 12 with 1600 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 20:19 - Feb 12 by PJH

Just want to confirm that you definitely have the right person - a nasty piece of work as are the ones that go round with him ...he goes with an older guy on the coach and he just laughs at everything the 21 year old does which is very sad
My son and i used to travel on coach 1 regularly as convenient and to be fair they are nice coaches and i drive all week at work so nice to have a break from drivimg but just want to keep as far away from them as possible as seen what they have done to my son and to others on coach 1 but some are afraid to speak out

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 20:47 - Feb 12 with 1551 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 20:40 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Just want to confirm that you definitely have the right person - a nasty piece of work as are the ones that go round with him ...he goes with an older guy on the coach and he just laughs at everything the 21 year old does which is very sad
My son and i used to travel on coach 1 regularly as convenient and to be fair they are nice coaches and i drive all week at work so nice to have a break from drivimg but just want to keep as far away from them as possible as seen what they have done to my son and to others on coach 1 but some are afraid to speak out

I usually sit front of middle on the coach to be a distance away from them.
I have thought it weird that the older bloke seems to worship him.

I hope that everything gets sorted for your son and yourself and if they end up banned from the coaches it will be a result for me too.
Congrats to... on 20:49 - Feb 12 with 1529 viewsnorth_stand77

I can't abide bullies, it's very sad that you and your boy have been upset and threatened in this way. Especially as it's supposed to be a happy and enjoyable outing for you both.

I'm sure Galloway could refuse taking them if they spoil the journey for everybody else?
Congrats to... on 21:00 - Feb 12 with 1468 viewstextbackup

My suggestion is after Norwich away the train goers and coach goers all walk back together, maybe a few need to have a word with said arsehole...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Congrats to... on 21:01 - Feb 12 with 1461 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 20:47 - Feb 12 by PJH

I usually sit front of middle on the coach to be a distance away from them.
I have thought it weird that the older bloke seems to worship him.

I hope that everything gets sorted for your son and yourself and if they end up banned from the coaches it will be a result for me too.

I have probably seen you several times on coach 1 but cant put a face to you - but thank you for your kind words
You are right that the older guy does worship him which i think is rather sad considering there is 38 years difference between them
But boy is very cocky and arrogant....I feel he needs bringing down to earth with a bang but club have allowed him to do what he want as he just claims that we are lying and the old guy sticks up for him and prepared to lie for him
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 21:14]

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 1396 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 21:01 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

I have probably seen you several times on coach 1 but cant put a face to you - but thank you for your kind words
You are right that the older guy does worship him which i think is rather sad considering there is 38 years difference between them
But boy is very cocky and arrogant....I feel he needs bringing down to earth with a bang but club have allowed him to do what he want as he just claims that we are lying and the old guy sticks up for him and prepared to lie for him
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 21:14]

Just in case you are wondering,I am NOT Mick who used to be the steward on the coaches a few years back,although he is always on board.

I look forward to the day when they are no longer on board.
Congrats to... on 21:24 - Feb 12 with 1328 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 21:10 - Feb 12 by PJH

Just in case you are wondering,I am NOT Mick who used to be the steward on the coaches a few years back,although he is always on board.

I look forward to the day when they are no longer on board.

Lol to be fair i was fairly certain you was not Mick as dont think he goes on coach 1 but i often had a chat with him most away days
I certainly miss using the coach a bit but simply not worth the hassle
I suspect many will feel the same way as you as i know 1 person who sits at the front of the coach has Aspergas and has been intimidated by the 21 year old when i used to be on the same coach
And im sure you probably know of the lad Troy who was put through hell by him and no longer goes to Portman Rd

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 1323 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Congrats to... on 20:38 - Feb 12 by Swansea_Blue

Whilst we're on the subject of morons, I liked how people ignored the numpty who shouted "Mick McCarthy your football is sh*t" half way through the second half, after we'd been playing ok. Most ignored and a few told him to shut the fcuk up, which certainly restored my faith in common sense.

I mentioned him in the Rommy report if we are talking about the one in the Lower tier nearest to the halfway line end.

He was chanting on his own loads of other sh1t too. About Berra needing to f**k off back to Scotland apparently and other stuff

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Congrats to... on 21:27 - Feb 12 with 1298 viewsMJallday

if this sorry story is true (and given what ive read ive no reason not to) - then im ashamed of the club for not acting, and disgusted in these so called fans behaviour.

on a more personal note, i hope they receive a f*****g good hiding.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024