Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to... 20:46 - Feb 11 with 21873 viewsLTblue

Well done to the tools who were screaming and arguing amongst themselves at Cambridge services,backed up the theory we're all a bunch of freaks

This post has been edited by an administrator
Congrats to... on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 3273 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 21:24 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Lol to be fair i was fairly certain you was not Mick as dont think he goes on coach 1 but i often had a chat with him most away days
I certainly miss using the coach a bit but simply not worth the hassle
I suspect many will feel the same way as you as i know 1 person who sits at the front of the coach has Aspergas and has been intimidated by the 21 year old when i used to be on the same coach
And im sure you probably know of the lad Troy who was put through hell by him and no longer goes to Portman Rd

I would probably know you and your son although it is only the last 3 or 4 years that I have been going to virtually every away game-last League game that I did not go to was Blackburn away in the playoff season because Wife and I went on holiday that day(timing eh?).
I packed up work just over 3 years ago so now have the time to do it.

I would probably know Troy and there are what I believe are a Father and Son that always used to be on the coach but have not been for a couple of years or so but I see them at away games often-just possibly you and your son but not sure.
Congrats to... on 21:41 - Feb 12 with 3235 viewsitfcjoe

Congrats to... on 21:24 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Lol to be fair i was fairly certain you was not Mick as dont think he goes on coach 1 but i often had a chat with him most away days
I certainly miss using the coach a bit but simply not worth the hassle
I suspect many will feel the same way as you as i know 1 person who sits at the front of the coach has Aspergas and has been intimidated by the 21 year old when i used to be on the same coach
And im sure you probably know of the lad Troy who was put through hell by him and no longer goes to Portman Rd

Was that Troy bloke the one that loved Luke Hyam on here?

And also from reading your posts there is a 60 year old bloke that hangs around with a 21 year old and worshipping him? How sad, especially when the 21 year old sounds like a bellend

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Congrats to... on 22:52 - Feb 12 with 3065 viewsmos

Looks like people seem to have got an idea of who they are.

If someone could try and sneak in a video of them doing their nasty work, they can get banned. I imagine for someone to get banned there probably needs to be evidence...

They sound like scum, and do not represent the Town nicely. They most likely bully because their lives are sad. As said many times, I hope they get a good hiding.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Congrats to... on 23:22 - Feb 12 with 2998 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 21:41 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

Was that Troy bloke the one that loved Luke Hyam on here?

And also from reading your posts there is a 60 year old bloke that hangs around with a 21 year old and worshipping him? How sad, especially when the 21 year old sounds like a bellend

Yes troy was the one that liked Luke Hyam
Troy was annoying sometimes but had difficulties but there was certainly a few on the coach that gave him a hard time but guess he could only take so much and no longer watches Ipswich which is sad for him

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 23:26 - Feb 12 with 2981 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 22:52 - Feb 12 by mos

Looks like people seem to have got an idea of who they are.

If someone could try and sneak in a video of them doing their nasty work, they can get banned. I imagine for someone to get banned there probably needs to be evidence...

They sound like scum, and do not represent the Town nicely. They most likely bully because their lives are sad. As said many times, I hope they get a good hiding.

You are right they are scum but unfortunately they are clever at it so catching them in the act is proving difficult - i would have liked to have hit the cocky little bas a long time ago but he simply aint worth it

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 23:34 - Feb 12 with 2953 viewshorsehollerer

This thread breaks my heart. I can't wait to hear that these odious vermin have been dealt with.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Congrats to... on 00:17 - Feb 13 with 2889 viewsbaxterbasics

Name and shame.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Congrats to... on 06:53 - Feb 13 with 2797 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 00:17 - Feb 13 by baxterbasics

Name and shame.

It seems a few on here already know who the main culprits are - i dont really want to disclose names but have to the police and will be to the club although expect they will get away with it again

Pale rider

Login to get fewer ads

Congrats to... on 07:04 - Feb 13 with 2783 viewsSwailsey

Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

Wow.

Surely this deserves a suspension or ban?

Pure provocative, hateful rubbish, directed at an autistic boy's father.

Souperjim - sorry to have read all of this. You will have the support of a great number of posters on here.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 7:06]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Congrats to... on 07:35 - Feb 13 with 2725 viewsgtsb1966

Congrats to... on 06:53 - Feb 13 by OnlyOneSuperJim

It seems a few on here already know who the main culprits are - i dont really want to disclose names but have to the police and will be to the club although expect they will get away with it again

Tell the club if it isn't sorted within the next couple of weeks you will go to the local press and get them to publish what is going on. The papers would love a story like this ( sad isn't it) and the club would hate the adverse publicity. One threat of that and I'd put money on the club stepping in.
Congrats to... on 07:36 - Feb 13 with 2725 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 07:04 - Feb 13 by Swailsey

Wow.

Surely this deserves a suspension or ban?

Pure provocative, hateful rubbish, directed at an autistic boy's father.

Souperjim - sorry to have read all of this. You will have the support of a great number of posters on here.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 7:06]

To be honest i am rather overwhelmed by the level of understanding and support on here - although i have very little faith in the club to do anything about it as this certainly aint the first time- we just end up with egg on our faces - this is not a plot to get at these scum but they continue to intimate Josh and myself and the ones doing this encourage a few other sheep to do the same as they have just told them a pack of lies - despicable people

Pale rider

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:37 - Feb 13 with 2718 viewsReuser_is_God

Congrats to... on 07:35 - Feb 13 by gtsb1966

Tell the club if it isn't sorted within the next couple of weeks you will go to the local press and get them to publish what is going on. The papers would love a story like this ( sad isn't it) and the club would hate the adverse publicity. One threat of that and I'd put money on the club stepping in.

It's not sad at all, of publishing a story is what makes ITFC step in & stop it then good on them.

Hopefully ITFC won't let it get to that stage.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 7:38]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:42 - Feb 13 with 2694 viewsgtsb1966

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:37 - Feb 13 by Reuser_is_God

It's not sad at all, of publishing a story is what makes ITFC step in & stop it then good on them.

Hopefully ITFC won't let it get to that stage.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 7:38]

I meant its sad that the press love a story like this and it has gone this far.
Congrats to... on 07:57 - Feb 13 with 2650 viewsCotty

Congrats to... on 13:51 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Thanks very much to Mos and to all for kind words

Certainly not after sympathy but this nasty click has had it in for Josh for a while now but have been able to get away with it
Up until yesterday we have stopped going away at Josh got abused at Liv Street at the Brentford match so decided its not worth the hassle ...but went with friends yesterday and unfortunately he is still continuing to be tormented mainly because he used to be friends with a 24 year old lad with Aspergas who was regularly bullied by the same group and was regularly upset but he dont go anymore as he couldn't take anymore of the abuse

Wow, just shows how awful and cruel people can be, for no reason at all. So sorry to hear this, gutted that it's town "fans" dishing out this needless abuse. I hope they get their comeuppance...
Congrats to... on 09:20 - Feb 13 with 2521 viewsPhilTWTD

Congrats to... on 06:53 - Feb 13 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Indeed, wouldn't be sensible to name them publicly on here.
Congrats to... on 09:26 - Feb 13 with 2498 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 09:20 - Feb 13 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, wouldn't be sensible to name them publicly on here.

I agree,although I for one could name the one who thinks that he is the leader I have no intention of doing so on the Forum.
Congrats to... on 11:04 - Feb 13 with 2393 viewsBenters

Congrats to... on 09:26 - Feb 13 by PJH

I agree,although I for one could name the one who thinks that he is the leader I have no intention of doing so on the Forum.

The leader of the 'Galloways Massive' ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Congrats to... on 11:07 - Feb 13 with 2386 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 11:04 - Feb 13 by Benters

The leader of the 'Galloways Massive' ?

No,the leader of the mouthy bullies.
Congrats to... on 11:15 - Feb 13 with 2370 viewsBluebell

Congrats to... on 11:07 - Feb 13 by PJH

No,the leader of the mouthy bullies.

What has happened to the lady in the hat? I haven't seen her at away games for ages.

I thought she was in charge of the No. 1 Galloway's bus.
Congrats to... on 11:21 - Feb 13 with 2355 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 11:15 - Feb 13 by Bluebell

What has happened to the lady in the hat? I haven't seen her at away games for ages.

I thought she was in charge of the No. 1 Galloway's bus.

There was a lady that used to be a steward on the coaches who does not seem to have gone to away games for 3 years or so,not sure I remember a hat though.
Congrats to... on 11:26 - Feb 13 with 2329 viewsBluebell

Congrats to... on 11:21 - Feb 13 by PJH

There was a lady that used to be a steward on the coaches who does not seem to have gone to away games for 3 years or so,not sure I remember a hat though.

You must remember the lady with all the badges on her hat.

The Norwich fans used to really take the mick by putting pics of her on their website.
Congrats to... on 11:32 - Feb 13 with 2299 viewsPJH

Congrats to... on 11:26 - Feb 13 by Bluebell

The Norwich fans used to really take the mick by putting pics of her on their website.

I would not know anything about Naarwich websites.

I do remember the lady with badges on her hat but I don't think that she was ever a steward.
She does not seem to go to away games now and has not done for a while.
Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 13 with 2291 viewsKieran_Knows

Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

Are you actually for real?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Congrats to... on 11:53 - Feb 13 with 2244 viewstractorshark

Hate bullying. It's such a cowardly act.
The people who do it are not hard, they don't impress me and I have absolutely zero respect for them.
Congrats to... on 13:06 - Feb 13 with 2136 viewsTractorCam

Congrats to... on 11:26 - Feb 13 by Bluebell

Was it the straw hat?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024