Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to... 20:46 - Feb 11 with 21867 viewsLTblue

Well done to the tools who were screaming and arguing amongst themselves at Cambridge services,backed up the theory we're all a bunch of freaks

This post has been edited by an administrator
Congrats to... on 15:24 - Feb 13 with 1781 viewsblues1

Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

Maybe those who are feeling sympathy for the guy on here should get the facts of this straight 1st. This guy assaulted a female friend of mine, pushing her in the corridor to the toilets, which was why the police were called. He then got up totally unprovoked to abuse a mate of mine who was simply sitting with us eating his food, minding his own business. I have every sympathy with the lad as far as his autism goes but that was no excuse for his behaviour and tbh his father's attitude didnt help matters neither. There are underlying facts to this incident which I don't know enough about to comment on here but think people need to know the full facts before slating the others involved for bullying him, which was simply not the case. And so you all know my only involvement in this issue was that it was friends of mine who HE was causing problems with.
Congrats to... on 15:45 - Feb 13 with 1701 viewsMJallday

Congrats to... on 15:24 - Feb 13 by blues1

Maybe those who are feeling sympathy for the guy on here should get the facts of this straight 1st. This guy assaulted a female friend of mine, pushing her in the corridor to the toilets, which was why the police were called. He then got up totally unprovoked to abuse a mate of mine who was simply sitting with us eating his food, minding his own business. I have every sympathy with the lad as far as his autism goes but that was no excuse for his behaviour and tbh his father's attitude didnt help matters neither. There are underlying facts to this incident which I don't know enough about to comment on here but think people need to know the full facts before slating the others involved for bullying him, which was simply not the case. And so you all know my only involvement in this issue was that it was friends of mine who HE was causing problems with.

the plot thickens....

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Congrats to... on 16:46 - Feb 13 with 1573 viewsStevieWhitton

It's not good either way however, your statement.......

" I have every sympathy with the lad as far as his autism goes but that was no excuse for his behavior"

I would suggest it has everything to do with his behavior.
Congrats to... on 16:48 - Feb 13 with 1555 viewsBenters

Congrats to... on 11:26 - Feb 13 by Bluebell

You must remember the lady with all the badges on her hat.

The Norwich fans used to really take the mick by putting pics of her on their website.

I remember her havent seen her for yonks

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Congrats to... on 16:52 - Feb 13 with 1533 viewsBenters

Congrats to... on 13:06 - Feb 13 by TractorCam

Was it the straw hat?

Thats the one Bluebell wears a similar hat ..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Congrats to... on 17:40 - Feb 13 with 1421 viewsLord_Lucan

Righty ho

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congrats to... on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 1335 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 16:46 - Feb 13 by StevieWhitton

It's not good either way however, your statement.......

" I have every sympathy with the lad as far as his autism goes but that was no excuse for his behavior"

I would suggest it has everything to do with his behavior.

Having previously been bullied would also influence anyone's behaviour methinks (and there were witnesses on earlier occasions re Galloways coaches occupants iirc).

Were any neutrals around (cafe staff?) who might come forward?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congrats to... on 18:26 - Feb 13 with 1293 viewsconnorscontract

Congrats to... on 19:02 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Thanks for your PM and have since replied

Also thanks to everyone for their kind words and support...Just a shame i have not had the same support from the club

Unfortunately the club has given them the licence to go and do what the hell they want
I dont expect them to babysit them but these bullys have simply pulled the wool over the clubs eyes

I'm with everyone else in this thread with regards to the disgust that I have for these individuals and their behaviour.

The club are in a difficult legal position. But the Police aren't. A fantastic law called the "Protection from Harassment Act" was passed in 1997. I've copied some relevant bits underneath the arrows > below.

The main purpose of the Act was to stop people stalking others before it became serious, but it has been applied more widely, and Home Office guidance encourages the Police to apply it to any form of harassment.

What this means is that you can go to the Police directly yourself, without involving ITFC or waiting for them to collect evidence. Do you have details of when these incidents have happened? Have you kept records of any emails/letters/texts you've sent to the club. or phone calls that you have had with them?

With details of even only two or three incidents the Police should investigate.

It would also be worth writing to your MP and explaining how much distress this has caused and asking for advice and support.

I hope you and your son will know that you have the backing and support of the huge majority of ITFC fans, that we want you to get a positive resolution to this and that you will be able to enjoy many great days out in the future together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Protection from Harassment Act 1997

The wiki page on it is here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_from_Harassment_Act_1997

"Home Office guidance on the Act says "The legislation was always intended to tackle stalking, but the offences were drafted to tackle any form of persistent conduct which causes another person alarm or distress." "

The first clause of the Act states:

Prohibition of harassment.
(1)
A person must not pursue a course of conduct–
(a)
which amounts to harassment of another, and
(b)
which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.
[F1(1A)
A person must not pursue a course of conduct –
(a)
which involves harassment of two or more persons, and
(b)
which he knows or ought to know involves harassment of those persons, and
(c)
by which he intends to persuade any person (whether or not one of those mentioned above)–
(i)
not to do something that he is entitled or required to do, or
(ii)
to do something that he is not under any obligation to do.]
(2)
For the purposes of this section [F2or section 2A(2)(c)], the person whose course of conduct is in question ought to know that it amounts to [F3 or involves] harassment of another if a reasonable person in possession of the same information would think the course of conduct amounted to harassment of the other.
(3)
Subsection (1) [F4or (1A)] does not apply to a course of conduct if the person who pursued it shows–
(a)
that it was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime,
(b)
that it was pursued under any enactment or rule of law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any enactment, or
(c)
that in the particular circumstances the pursuit of the course of conduct was reasonable.

Full text of the Act here: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/40/contents
Login to get fewer ads

Congrats to... on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 1141 viewsDyland

The "underlying facts" are also the snide bullying this boy has been subjected to, for some time by the sounds of things.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Congrats to... on 21:07 - Feb 13 with 1052 viewsMullet

Congrats to... on 20:26 - Feb 13 by Dyland

The "underlying facts" are also the snide bullying this boy has been subjected to, for some time by the sounds of things.

Was discussing this with Snr on the phone this evening. It's rare we talk TWTD, however he was pretty appalled to read this. My twin sister has suffered severely and the stuff on here is all too familiar.

Seems quite obvious that a condition that affects the ability to read social situations and pressure of constant abuse/fear hasn't been "understood" that well doesn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Congrats to... on 21:14 - Feb 13 with 1021 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 21:07 - Feb 13 by Mullet

Was discussing this with Snr on the phone this evening. It's rare we talk TWTD, however he was pretty appalled to read this. My twin sister has suffered severely and the stuff on here is all too familiar.

Seems quite obvious that a condition that affects the ability to read social situations and pressure of constant abuse/fear hasn't been "understood" that well doesn't it?

Spot on Mullers.

I can picture this lot all too well. Some will eventually realise they are being canutes, if they don't already have a sneaking suspicion there's some seriously out of order cowardly stuff going on.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024