Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South West Ipswich fans.. 11:48 - Feb 24 with 2422 viewsWallingford_Boy

Who is watching the game in The Brewhouse in Bristol on Sunday?

RIP Sir Bobby

South West Ipswich fans.. on 12:04 - Feb 24 with 2402 viewstractorian

One here.
South West Ipswich fans.. on 12:05 - Feb 24 with 2394 viewsADR

So will I on my trip north from Falmouth. Bobbychase will be there too.
South West Ipswich fans.. on 12:06 - Feb 24 with 2393 viewsLord_Lucan

Hopefully Skuse

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

South West Ipswich fans.. on 12:15 - Feb 24 with 2379 viewsCaptainObvious

South West Ipswich - have they rebadged Chantry?

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:04 - Feb 24 with 2345 viewsWallingford_Boy

South West Ipswich fans.. on 12:04 - Feb 24 by tractorian

One here.

Do you know if the pub will be open earlier than usual?

Doesn't normally open until midday.

RIP Sir Bobby

South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:08 - Feb 24 with 2336 viewstractorian

South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:04 - Feb 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Do you know if the pub will be open earlier than usual?

Doesn't normally open until midday.

The whole of the original email:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 26th February

Norwich vs Ipswich will be screened live at King St Brew House, Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4RR. Kick off at 12.00.

We have exclusive access to The Tank Room downstairs to watch the match.

Although the pub does not officially open until 12 on a Sunday they will be letting us have access from 11.30am.

A pre-match meet up for breakfast from 10.00am is also being arranged at Wetherspoons (The Knights Templar, 1 The Square, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6DG) next to Temple Meads if anybody wishes to come along.

It would be great to see as many Town fans as possible come along next Sunday to cheer the boys on.

Even if we can’t get in the play offs it would be very pleasurable to put a dent in the Budgies play off aspirations!!

Thursday 23rd March

I’m pleased to announce that ITFC Legend Marcus Stewart has once again agreed to come along and do a Q&A night for the South West Branch.

The venue for this event will be King St Brew House (Tank Room).

The last time that Marcus did an event for us a couple of years ago we had over 30 people in attendance. It would be great if we could achieve that number and more again this time around.

More details re this will follow in the coming weeks

Cheers

Jon

07905 665315

Follow us on Twitter : @itfcsouthwest

Follow us on Facebook : South West Ipswich Town Supporters Club

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:41 - Feb 24 with 2309 viewssparks

South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:08 - Feb 24 by tractorian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 26th February

Norwich vs Ipswich will be screened live at King St Brew House, Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4RR. Kick off at 12.00.

Although the pub does not officially open until 12 on a Sunday they will be letting us have access from 11.30am.

A pre-match meet up for breakfast from 10.00am is also being arranged at Wetherspoons (The Knights Templar, 1 The Square, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6DG) next to Temple Meads if anybody wishes to come along.

It would be great to see as many Town fans as possible come along next Sunday to cheer the boys on.

Even if we can’t get in the play offs it would be very pleasurable to put a dent in the Budgies play off aspirations!!

Thursday 23rd March

I’m pleased to announce that ITFC Legend Marcus Stewart has once again agreed to come along and do a Q&A night for the South West Branch.

The last time that Marcus did an event for us a couple of years ago we had over 30 people in attendance. It would be great if we could achieve that number and more again this time around.

Cheers

Jon

07905 665315

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would but my under 7s won't complete their own comfortable victory until 11.30 ....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

South West Ipswich fans.. on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 2247 viewsbluebare

Sunday 26th February

Thursday 23rd March

Cheers

Jon

07905 665315

Would like to attend both events as beginning to feel like the only blue in the village (Exmouth). Sadly drink travel etc means I will have to find a pub local to me. Are there any other blues in the Exmouth area?
Login to get fewer ads

South West Ipswich fans.. on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 2186 viewsfeelingblue

South West Ipswich fans.. on 13:41 - Feb 24 by sparks

I would but my under 7s won't complete their own comfortable victory until 11.30 ....

A couple of weekends ago, I went to cracking pub, near to where I believe that you now live. The Three Horseshoes at Batcombe
Excellent beer, even better food and a nice relaxed 'but still a pub' feel.
South West Ipswich fans.. on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 2176 viewsnshearman1

I should be there.
South West Ipswich fans.. on 19:39 - Feb 24 with 2165 viewsEdwardStone

See you there Mr W

Professor Guthrum of the University of Everything will be along too
South West Ipswich fans.. on 20:31 - Feb 24 with 2133 viewssparks

South West Ipswich fans.. on 19:28 - Feb 24 by feelingblue

A couple of weekends ago, I went to cracking pub, near to where I believe that you now live. The Three Horseshoes at Batcombe
Excellent beer, even better food and a nice relaxed 'but still a pub' feel.

Went there a couple of years back- not been since.

Garden a bit limited for the kids- though very pleasant.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

South West Ipswich fans.. on 20:34 - Feb 24 with 2128 viewsgiant_stow

South West Ipswich fans.. on 20:31 - Feb 24 by sparks

Went there a couple of years back- not been since.

Garden a bit limited for the kids- though very pleasant.

The cider house style boozer at Witton friary is bonkers but lovely.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

South West Ipswich fans.. on 20:42 - Feb 24 with 2117 viewsMVBlue

Sunday 26th February

Thursday 23rd March

Cheers

Jon

07905 665315

Good work guys. Sadly been inable to make more efforts to meet South West branch since birth of my son last year.

Was good to meet others and HarryfromBath (he still around?) 1.8 yrs ago.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

South West Ipswich fans.. on 21:51 - Feb 24 with 2085 viewsjpring89

South West Ipswich fans.. on 17:08 - Feb 24 by bluebare

Would like to attend both events as beginning to feel like the only blue in the village (Exmouth). Sadly drink travel etc means I will have to find a pub local to me. Are there any other blues in the Exmouth area?

I live in Bovey Tracey ha about 45 mins away. Im definately the only Blue in my Town.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

South West Ipswich fans.. on 22:42 - Feb 24 with 2056 viewstractorian

South West Ipswich fans.. on 20:42 - Feb 24 by MVBlue

Good work guys. Sadly been inable to make more efforts to meet South West branch since birth of my son last year.

Was good to meet others and HarryfromBath (he still around?) 1.8 yrs ago.

Don't you read his weekly summaries of what the opposition's fan forums are saying?

Look out for it tomorrow.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 22:49]
South West Ipswich fans.. on 18:42 - Feb 25 with 1909 viewsbluebare

South West Ipswich fans.. on 21:51 - Feb 24 by jpring89

I live in Bovey Tracey ha about 45 mins away. Im definately the only Blue in my Town.

I work in newton abbot. although I'm living in Exmouth I'm still a season ticket holder/user
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024