Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" 13:18 - Feb 25 with 3351 viewsbournemouthblue

at times this season perhaps he has been right but since the loan signings have come in, we have got back to the ways which got us in the play-offs a few seasons ago

If Norwich go into the Derby with that kind of attitude, we'll win and win well
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 13:18]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:20 - Feb 25 with 3300 viewswaveneyblue

Eadie is a prick. Always has been, always will be.
Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:21 - Feb 25 with 3287 viewsMullet

Are you sure it's not Huckerby? Eadie is usually just a vanilla nothing, like most of their all time XI's careers.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:22 - Feb 25 with 3270 viewsSteve_M

Like certain posters on here he is judging is solely on the Lincoln match. Good, let them all expect an easy three points tomorrow.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:25 - Feb 25 with 3229 viewsbournemouthblue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:21 - Feb 25 by Mullet

Are you sure it's not Huckerby? Eadie is usually just a vanilla nothing, like most of their all time XI's careers.

and he himself as a player

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:25 - Feb 25 with 3227 viewsITFC_Forever

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:21 - Feb 25 by Mullet

Huckerby can talk... he played in some awful Norwich sides.

Their only tactic was to pass to him and hope for the best.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:26 - Feb 25 with 3221 viewsnoggin

Surely what he said is spot on though?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Indeed on 13:26 - Feb 25 with 3226 viewsDyland

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:22 - Feb 25 by Steve_M

Like certain posters on here he is judging is solely on the Lincoln match. Good, let them all expect an easy three points tomorrow.

Some of the comments Harry posted are ignorant to the point of being bizarre. We've been pretty dire at times this season (Lincoln, Fulham, Forest, Derby) but even at our worst we've never really been turned over. Continue as we've played since the Derby match and we'll beat Norwich.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:26 - Feb 25 with 3211 viewsbournemouthblue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:22 - Feb 25 by Steve_M

As Scowcroft said, it's our best chance for some time

Nodge ship a tonne of goals, their fans will be expectant but will soon become flakey if we take control

Login to get fewer ads

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:29 - Feb 25 with 3170 viewsbournemouthblue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:26 - Feb 25 by noggin

over parts of this season yes, in recent weeks certainly not

I think the recent upturn in form is promising and suggests if we can get a decent striker in the summer along with these loanees, we could push for a play-off place

We are still a little way off the full package but there are at least green shoots of recovery

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:30 - Feb 25 with 3147 viewsJ2BLUE

Eadie is a troll looking to wind up Ipswich fans. We'll just laugh it off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 3141 viewsMullet

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:25 - Feb 25 by ITFC_Forever

Huckerby can talk... he played in some awful Norwich sides.

Their only tactic was to pass to him and hope for the best.

He's just inspired a thread of his own - utter weapon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:37 - Feb 25 with 3077 viewsbournemouthblue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:31 - Feb 25 by Mullet

He's just inspired a thread of his own - utter weapon.

Trolling is quite effective, the Daily Mail have built a media empire out of it :p

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:41 - Feb 25 with 3049 viewsSomethingBlue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:26 - Feb 25 by noggin

A mid-table team in the Championship? Nah.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:44 - Feb 25 with 3025 viewsBent_double

Saw that on Look East last night, brash, cocky, confident Eadie predicting a 3-0 win and a slightly nervy looking Scowie taking a draw. His opinion is probably just based on watching the Lincoln game too.

Boy, they really need bringing down a peg or 10 with their attitude, what with that and no TL for the game, some of them think it will be a walkover.

Oh for an early goal and one of their players being sent off in the first 10 mins.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 2828 viewsGarv

This is exactly the attitude Norwich should go into the game with - confidence. They will have confidence because we haven't beaten them in forever, and the knowledge that we will be happy with a draw.

And a combination of Murphy and goals from centre backs/set pieces got us into the play offs. We don't have either of those. Think we're getting ahead of ourselves if I'm honest.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:13 - Feb 25 with 2790 viewsAdmiralFunge

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:10 - Feb 25 by Garv

This is exactly the attitude Norwich should go into the game with - confidence. They will have confidence because we haven't beaten them in forever, and the knowledge that we will be happy with a draw.

And a combination of Murphy and goals from centre backs/set pieces got us into the play offs. We don't have either of those. Think we're getting ahead of ourselves if I'm honest.

How unlike you to take a contrary attitude.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:18 - Feb 25 with 2747 viewsstrikalite

Well it has to be up there if I'm honest, certainly the weakest front line we've had in many years, no disrespect to Sears but we all know we're weak in this department still, no getting away from that...

But I'd also say this is possibly their weakest team for a few seasons now..
Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 15:02 - Feb 25 with 2595 viewsClausThomsen

Yeah, cause the Lincoln match was an isolated case...

FFS
Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 15:17 - Feb 25 with 2505 viewsbournemouthblue

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:18 - Feb 25 by strikalite

Well it has to be up there if I'm honest, certainly the weakest front line we've had in many years, no disrespect to Sears but we all know we're weak in this department still, no getting away from that...

But I'd also say this is possibly their weakest team for a few seasons now..

It's not the support play that is issue, it's the main focal point which we lack and we are by no means the finished article

I think the components of a good side are here now, it's the main striker which we still need most

Sorry to be negative on 16:20 - Feb 25 with 2308 viewsGarv

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 14:13 - Feb 25 by AdmiralFunge

How unlike you to take a contrary attitude.

the day before a derby but do you disagree with what I've said?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 16:32]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 16:40 - Feb 25 with 2238 viewstextbackup

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 13:20 - Feb 25 by waveneyblue

Eadie is a prick. Always has been, always will be.

Eadie sat on a train for a Norwich away game from Norwich to London, on the same train there were V festival day trippers and EDL supporters on way to Chelmsford for a rally...
Eadie tweeted 'on a train full of freaks' ... I was sat opposite him, took a pic and teeeted it back saying 'know the feeling'.... he pissed himself but didn't say anything. Seemed alright to be fair.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who's she when she's at home? (n/t) on 17:02 - Feb 25 with 2086 viewsScottCandage

Daren Eadie "this is one of the worst Ipswich sides I've seen" on 17:13 - Feb 25 with 2039 viewsjas0999

Completely agree. Hopefully we can sign the loanees permanently in the summer (Lawrence the exception as out of our price range).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024