Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws 16:43 - Mar 2 with 4412 viewsMartus

An absolute must signing this summer.

What a difference he has made to our style of play.

"Bobby conquered Europe!!! And we won the FA cuuuuup!"

Emyr Huws on 17:40 - Mar 2 with 4330 viewsEdmundo

Completely agree. He's added steel and industry to the mf the like of which we haven't seen since Marty H. Whilst Lawrence is a talisman, we've shown we can compete without him. Huws would be #1 on my wish list, then a target man.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Emyr Huws on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 4290 viewsbournemouthblue

100% agreed, he is exactly what we have been missing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Emyr Huws on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 4243 viewsstrikalite

Whilst you all keep banging on about how great he's been, other Clubs will be rubbing their greedy little hands...

HE'S RUBBISH, can't get anywhere near the Cardiff side!
Emyr Huws on 18:21 - Mar 2 with 4206 viewsconnorscontract

Emyr Huws on 17:40 - Mar 2 by Edmundo

Completely agree. He's added steel and industry to the mf the like of which we haven't seen since Marty H. Whilst Lawrence is a talisman, we've shown we can compete without him. Huws would be #1 on my wish list, then a target man.

Stephen Hunt brought a similar steel and industry to the midfield, and is the player from the Play Off team who was most missed and hasn't been replaced up till now. Douglas for S Hunt is one of Mick's bigger mistakes, in my opinion.

But I totally agree with your main point: Huws has made a real difference and needs to be signed up if we are to build on the recent up-turn.
Emyr Huws on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 3929 viewsArnieM

Can see a summer of discontent and missed opportunities ( no change there then!), because until Micks tenure is sorted - does Evans releases those purse strings or not? Does Mick subsequently walk or stay? ......no footballer will be signed by this Club. A few may well leave as contracts come to an end. However Evans has shown before that's he's not concerned by players leaving for nowt fee in return.

This summer is all about what hand Marcus Evans plays..Don't hold your breath for either a quick of favourable outcome. The rest will unfold as a direct consequence of his decision.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Emyr Huws on 06:57 - Mar 3 with 3785 viewsParisBlue

Emyr Huws on 22:30 - Mar 2 by ArnieM

Can see a summer of discontent and missed opportunities ( no change there then!), because until Micks tenure is sorted - does Evans releases those purse strings or not? Does Mick subsequently walk or stay? ......no footballer will be signed by this Club. A few may well leave as contracts come to an end. However Evans has shown before that's he's not concerned by players leaving for nowt fee in return.

This summer is all about what hand Marcus Evans plays..Don't hold your breath for either a quick of favourable outcome. The rest will unfold as a direct consequence of his decision.

If MM is to go I'm fairly certain it will be decided well in advance of the end of the season, albeit not announced until after the last game.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Emyr Huws on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 3611 viewsWallingford_Boy

How much would he be worth? c£1m?

RIP Sir Bobby

Emyr Huws on 10:44 - Mar 3 with 3590 viewschicoazul

Emyr Huws on 10:32 - Mar 3 by Wallingford_Boy

£1m for a Cardiff reserve, youre probably right. The World has gone mad.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Emyr Huws on 12:13 - Mar 3 with 3498 viewsMartus

Emyr Huws on 10:32 - Mar 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Hopefully the loan had a clause in it to make it a permanent move, hopefully not a fee that large or we may be put off . . . . . . .

But hopefully Marcus sees the difference Huws has made and gets the deal done.

Emyr Huws on 12:34 - Mar 3 with 3447 viewsSwailsey

Who?

Or is that perhaps before my time?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Emyr Huws on 12:42 - Mar 3 with 3426 viewstheblueginger

Completely agreed. More valuable to the squad the Diags but probably less likely.
Emyr Huws on 18:05 - Mar 3 with 3221 viewsoldbluestu

Do we have the £3m it will cost
Emyr Huws on 18:23 - Mar 3 with 3177 viewsartsbossbeard

I'd go further than simply the match day stuff with Huws.

He's got to be an eye opener for Dozzell, Bish & Bru in training. If any of these three could be shown how to dominate and/or control a midfield from an attacking perspective rather than be periphery figures, surely it's win-win.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Emyr Huws on 18:32 - Mar 3 with 3148 viewssyntaxerror

Wasn't there a rumour that it was originally going to be a permanent swap deal with Best going the other way, but the Best got injured?
Emyr Huws on 18:48 - Mar 3 with 3096 viewsJ2BLUE

Emyr Huws on 18:32 - Mar 3 by syntaxerror

Wasn't there a rumour that it was originally going to be a permanent swap deal with Best going the other way, but the Best got injured?

That's what MER was saying but Phil said he thought it was a loan and I ent back and looked at Warnock's comments recently and it was definitely a loan swap.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Emyr Huws on 18:51 - Mar 3 with 3083 viewstaximan

Emyr Huws on 18:48 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

That's what MER was saying but Phil said he thought it was a loan and I ent back and looked at Warnock's comments recently and it was definitely a loan swap.

of course it was

surely nobody was seriously suggesting it was a permanent deal swap ?

the above would mean that Huws and Best are of equal value !!!!!!!
Emyr Huws on 08:39 - Mar 8 with 2761 viewsMartus

I think last nights performance highlights the importance of someone like Huws,a midfielder who can drive forward with the ball and make things happen.He was hugely missed last night.

I've heard he wants to stay (Huws) and Warnock has his contract at Cardiff - hopefully this means it can happen.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 8:40]

Emyr Huws on 08:56 - Mar 8 with 2708 viewsIpswichKnight

Emyr Huws on 18:23 - Mar 3 by artsbossbeard

I'd go further than simply the match day stuff with Huws.

He's got to be an eye opener for Dozzell, Bish & Bru in training. If any of these three could be shown how to dominate and/or control a midfield from an attacking perspective rather than be periphery figures, surely it's win-win.

Hahahahahaha Bishop and Bru as dominating midfielders, they couldn't dominate a wet paper bag on Felixstowe high street.

Bet Huws will never sign for us, Kenny Jackett won't want him!
Emyr Huws on 09:01 - Mar 8 with 2693 viewsmrshallisfit

Emyr Huws on 08:56 - Mar 8 by IpswichKnight

Hahahahahaha Bishop and Bru as dominating midfielders, they couldn't dominate a wet paper bag on Felixstowe high street.

Bet Huws will never sign for us, Kenny Jackett won't want him!

I once slightly oppressed a small jiffy bag in Saxmundham.
Emyr Huws on 11:15 - Mar 8 with 2610 viewsGeoffSentence

I might be going a little senile here, but Marty H? Who's that ?

Edit: Thinking about it, this must be Matt Holland, Matty H .
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 11:19]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Emyr Huws on 11:21 - Mar 8 with 2585 viewscaught-in-limbo

Emyr Huws on 11:15 - Mar 8 by GeoffSentence

I might be going a little senile here, but Marty H? Who's that ?

Edit: Thinking about it, this must be Matt Holland, Matty H .
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 11:19]

Matty Holland? I'm not so sure.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024