Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we shouldn't do it, but 19:36 - Mar 2 with 1444 viewsnbsiyag

as our season seems to be all but over, the only "interest" now comes from seeing their's fizzle out also. Budgies final fixtures are Villa (A), Hudds (A), Reading (H), PNE (A), BHA (H) , Leeds (A) and QPR (H). It looks as though they will by then have used up all their "easy" games. A good chance of us finishing above them.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 20:00]
I know we shouldn't do it, but on 19:42 - Mar 2 with 1402 viewsBlueBadger

A note of caution: several of those could be nailed on for the playoffs by the time they play them. Although the final fixture of QPR does give me that 'failing whilst playing London clubs' vibe.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I know we shouldn't do it, but on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 1352 viewsBluebell

I don't think our season is 'all but over'. There is still a chance we could be relegated.

With 12 games still to go and 36 points available and Town only 9 points from a relegation spot, I think it is nothing like 'all but over'.

I don't actually think that will happen and I have always predicted we will finish 10th but I'm just playing devil's advocate.
I know we shouldn't do it, but on 20:55 - Mar 2 with 1247 viewsmanchego

It's a miserable thing hoping for others to fail.
norwich failing is lovely but small consolation.
What bothers me tremendously is the 15 years thing. Not because they sing about it. But because we have been 15 bloody years doing the same thing over and over.

It's tiresome. I sort of laugh when we lose. I shrug when we win.

Me and my Dad were regulars for years and years and it's not the same.
Bobby Robson kissed my Mum.
I know we shouldn't do it, but on 21:26 - Mar 2 with 1188 viewsIllinoisblue

I'd say there's very little chance of us finishing above them although I share your desire to see them suffer. That said, if they win at Sheff Weds and Reading / Leeds have a bad weekend the league table will look very different.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024