Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! 22:01 - Mar 2 with 1226 viewsfloridablue

I'll be at the brand new sold out Orlando City Stadium Sunday afternoon for the season opener against New York City and so looking forward to being there. Its about 10 years since an English guy Phil Rawlins brought the franchise from Texas to Florida with ex Stoke and Everton player Adrian Heath as the coach. I started watching them play at the Disney Sports complex in front of a few thousand to growing into a MLS team 3 years ago at the 60,000 Citrus Bowl. Now its a new purpose built soccer stadium with a 25,000 sold out season! Heath moved on last year to a new franchise and Rawlins "upstairs" with a young Brazilian as the major owner. Kaka the captain is still enjoying life here in Florida and appears passionate about the Club. Two new signings that have played Premier/Championship level so i'm hoping Orlando at least make the Play offs this year. Live on ESPN nationwide here and guess its on the UK channels if anyone's interested!
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 22:32 - Mar 2 with 1177 viewsbluelagos

Whatever happened to Beckham's new franchise?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 22:46 - Mar 2 with 1162 viewsartsbossbeard

Got tickets for Galaxy v Montreal in a few weeks.

Giiiooo!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 22:49 - Mar 2 with 1161 viewsLuk38644

I do like watching the MLS occasionally as it's entertaining but the standard of players outside of the big names is pretty poor unfortunately.

I wouldn't say I follow anybody in-particular but I like to see Colorado and Vancouver doing well, Whitecaps purely because when I first started watching MLS, they had big man Darren Mattocks!

Giovinco p*sses on everybody which is fun to watch.
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:06 - Mar 2 with 1139 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't follow it but I go about 3 times a season and it's a good day.
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:16 - Mar 2 with 1126 viewsASAx

Looking forward to it.

I've got family in Utah and a good friend as well who lives 2 blocks from Real Salt Lakes stadium so have followed their fortunes over the last 4-5 years and since watched all of their games since Sky started covering MLS.

Closest I'll ever get to 'supporting' another club. I've actually started to care about their results which is very weird but they are never going to be in any kind of competition with ITFC so it's unlikely to be an issue!
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:27 - Mar 2 with 1110 viewsfloridablue

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:06 - Mar 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't follow it but I go about 3 times a season and it's a good day.

I didn't purchase a season ticket for the Orlando City season as they sold out the 18,000 allocated for the new Stadium rapidly. But as my details from previous games are on file i've been offered a 5 game package for $150 including the opener! Apparently this will be the first paperless Stadium in the world as its going to be all "smart phone "scanned, apart from a few exceptions, me!!! Also, the first complete "safe standing" whole end behind the goal Stadium in America!
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:31 - Mar 2 with 1105 viewsJ2BLUE

I really enjoy MLS. Very entertaining. Looking forward to it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 00:02 - Mar 3 with 1066 viewsIllinoisblue

Dare I say, I wouldn't watch the MLS if it was playing in my garden.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 00:14 - Mar 3 with 1053 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 23:31 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

I really enjoy MLS. Very entertaining. Looking forward to it.

I took a bird on a date there end of last summer and it was a cracking day afternoon/evening. The ground is out of the city here but a few bars in town run a beer bus down there (one of those old yellow school buses in fact). Plus being able to drink in view of the pitch is fun.

Philly are pretty poor but did make the playoffs last year.
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 01:28 - Mar 3 with 1025 viewsSarge

My cousin plays for them now. Was at Salt Lake and Portland and have watched him on tv a couple of times but I've never really kept up with the MLS!
MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 07:19 - Mar 3 with 936 viewsblueconscience

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 22:49 - Mar 2 by Luk38644

I do like watching the MLS occasionally as it's entertaining but the standard of players outside of the big names is pretty poor unfortunately.

I wouldn't say I follow anybody in-particular but I like to see Colorado and Vancouver doing well, Whitecaps purely because when I first started watching MLS, they had big man Darren Mattocks!

Giovinco p*sses on everybody which is fun to watch.

Though I do enjoy watching it, I think it is sad someone like Gio is wasting his talent in the MLS.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

MLS starts this weekend and dare i say, looking forward to it! on 07:32 - Mar 3 with 917 viewsReuser_is_God

American sh1te

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024