Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) 19:25 - Mar 4 with 2224 viewsosborne

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 2170 views12th_Man

Both were not working made me laugh when Rob Chandler said the scores for the championship are etc etc then said and the premier league scores will be on the score board in a minute Oh maybe not

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 2129 viewsThe_Major

Time to bring back the old one out of storage with the stick men jumping up and down when we score?

Never understood why we haven't put one of them big screens at the Cobbold/SAR corner. Admittedly the away fans and those in the SAR will have a bit of a problem seeing it but they could go mad and put one on the SBR roof as well. It could have gone in the SBR/Pioneer corner built into the block if they'd thought about it. I mean, even Luton have one. Luton!!
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 4 with 2117 viewsRonFearonsHair

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 4 by The_Major

Time to bring back the old one out of storage with the stick men jumping up and down when we score?

Never understood why we haven't put one of them big screens at the Cobbold/SAR corner. Admittedly the away fans and those in the SAR will have a bit of a problem seeing it but they could go mad and put one on the SBR roof as well. It could have gone in the SBR/Pioneer corner built into the block if they'd thought about it. I mean, even Luton have one. Luton!!

Not much point in a big screen these days when most people prefer having their own, personal one. The sign of a chavvy, tin pot club in my opinion.
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:10 - Mar 4 with 2097 viewsblueprint

Knowing our board they'd just by an old Ferguson 32" CRT of eBay and stick it on a wall bracket .
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:12 - Mar 4 with 2087 viewsThe_Major

True I suppose. What would they fill the time with? Specially made shows? Learn to sew with Chambo? The Douglas Cookery Corner? ("Oops, spent too long meandering when I should have been getting back into position by the oven, and now this Beef Wellington is burnt to a crisp.")
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:15 - Mar 4 with 2072 viewsblueprint

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:12 - Mar 4 by The_Major

True I suppose. What would they fill the time with? Specially made shows? Learn to sew with Chambo? The Douglas Cookery Corner? ("Oops, spent too long meandering when I should have been getting back into position by the oven, and now this Beef Wellington is burnt to a crisp.")

We could get Marcus Evans giving advice to Martin Lewis on how to save money.
Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 20:48 - Mar 4 with 1976 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't worry, we'll be able to watch Luton's before too long if we don't wake up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 08:36 - Mar 5 with 1596 viewsITFC_Forever

Apparently it was working up to around 2ish, then it died.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans - pay the scoreboard bill ffs (n/t) on 23:14 - Mar 6 with 1279 viewsbobfromnewmarket

that bloke wouldn't part with the steam from his p1ss

Poll: What one word would you use to sum up today's ITFC Performance?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024