Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would get you to renew your season ticket....... 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1343 viewsBanburyBlue

I have given mine up now along with my 2 children's tickets, it was really a tough decision but I really could not stand seeing the club I love (and I always will) being dissected piece by piece with an owner who treats us the fans with contempt! ITFC used to be the heart of our Town and most of us were proud of everything the club did, sadly for me the club has slipped so far down the ladder now with him as an owner there is no way back to the good old days.
For me to buy a season ticket again I need the club hierarchy to give us an honest clear picture of what they are expecting to achieve and how they will go about it. Evans has stated that the Academy is vital to provide the first team with talent and they will be given a chance, that can only be seen as a blatant lie. Many on here keep on going on about investing in players but quite honestly we are so far adrift from being a top team now that nobody would come here whos any good would they? Evans really can't care about his club, I keep banging on about the decay of the ground and the poor service given to the supporters with the ever continuing crap catering, he's in corporate entertaining for gods sake, surely he should be able to get this right? At the end of the day its his club and he can do what he wants but until he start being honest with us I will pick and choose when I want to go and pray that maybe one day we will rise again.

Banbury Blue Back in Town

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 16:37 - Mar 10 with 1315 viewsArcher4721

Still being alive.
What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 16:43 - Mar 10 with 1309 viewsITFC_Forever

Still being alive.

As Hoppy said a while ago, it's what always have done, and always will do.

Players, managers and even owners will come... but the fans stay the same.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 16:45 - Mar 10 with 1288 viewsKieran_Knows

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 16:43 - Mar 10 by ITFC_Forever

Still being alive.

This.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 18:44 - Mar 10 with 1192 viewstiptreeblue

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 16:43 - Mar 10 by ITFC_Forever

Still being alive.

when i was young i felt the same, but, as you get older there is so much more you want to do with your life, sorry but i won`t renew while MM is still in charge
What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 18:48 - Mar 10 with 1182 viewshoppy

Still being alive.

Can't remember what I said now but yes, something like that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 18:49 - Mar 10 with 1176 viewsbluelagos

I'd like those padded posh seats they have in block Y, to be put in the North stand. I'd also want heaters blowing warm air when it's cold and a distinct improvement in the catering, working scoreboards and a price reduction in ST to £300.

Or a new manager.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 19:15 - Mar 10 with 1115 viewsjas0999

For me, it's the travelling and fact I have a young family. The Tuesday night games are the problem. Straight from work to PR. Home by midnight. Don't see the family all day.

I personally have a big issue with Evans, but live in hope he will one day go. Decision not based on him, even though I personally don't like the way he runs the club.
What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 20:32 - Mar 10 with 1001 viewsFreddy

Cheaper prices
Login to get fewer ads

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 22:48 - Mar 10 with 902 viewshtb

What would get you to renew your season ticket....... on 20:32 - Mar 10 by Freddy

Cheaper prices

Sacking MM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024