Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign 08:47 - Mar 15 with 2270 viewspeterleeblue

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wearside-by-side.1340466/

Perhaps Ipswich need to stoop to these levels to drive sales.
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 08:54 - Mar 15 with 2240 viewsitfcjoe

I think it's really well done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:03 - Mar 15 with 2218 viewsPinewoodblue

John Lewis never knowingly undersold.. Doubt that would happen.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:06 - Mar 15 with 2216 viewsElderGrizzly

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 08:54 - Mar 15 by itfcjoe

I think it's really well done

Agree with you Joe.

The likelihood of us doing something similar is very small of course and we're likely to go down this classyroute:

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:10 - Mar 15 with 2199 viewsfactual_blue

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:06 - Mar 15 by ElderGrizzly

Agree with you Joe.

The likelihood of us doing something similar is very small of course and we're likely to go down this classyroute:

I was thinking along the lines of 'buy a season ticket, as we know where you live'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:12 - Mar 15 with 2198 viewshype313

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:10 - Mar 15 by factual_blue

I was thinking along the lines of 'buy a season ticket, as we know where you live'.

This would be Benters in that scenario...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:12 - Mar 15 with 2187 viewsfactual_blue

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:12 - Mar 15 by hype313

This would be Benters in that scenario...

He'd become a refugee.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:24 - Mar 15 with 2165 viewstextbackup

Heart strings getting tugged on there. I like it. If I was in two minds and Town did that I'd be buying one.
A big reason I continue to go is because for generations, since the days of when ITFC began there's been someone in my family at PR weekly. (Or broomhill park back in those days) so it's kind of a family thing for me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:31 - Mar 15 with 2138 viewsBluefish

I have no idea what language they are talking in but the advert is excellent. A lot of our fans need a big reminder about thick and thin and ups and downs.

The pathetic blubbing this season is embarrassing. How can so many fans have so little awareness about the state of football finances and not understand loyalty?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 10:24 - Mar 15 with 2102 viewsTractorWood

Decent. The reactive brains behind Ipswich would never think of something like this. Just an A5 poster with Chambers on it saying #StrongerAsOne

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 11:27 - Mar 15 with 2051 viewspeterleeblue

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:31 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

I have no idea what language they are talking in but the advert is excellent. A lot of our fans need a big reminder about thick and thin and ups and downs.

The pathetic blubbing this season is embarrassing. How can so many fans have so little awareness about the state of football finances and not understand loyalty?

Language ? LOL its my native tongue now I am tuned into it.

I like the ad but in SAFC's case it just seems a bit barrel scraping that the main reason for attending is through tradition and family bonding. In fairness SAFC can get away with this. My family has two tickets that work out at £13.15 per game on a championship season (average of an adult and under 22 ticket) and £15.92 on a premiership season. If its about a day out with family and friends and the football can be put to one side that represents tremendous value.
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 11:40 - Mar 15 with 2025 viewsSuperfrans

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 09:06 - Mar 15 by ElderGrizzly

Agree with you Joe.

To be fair, our comms on this kind of thing has not been bad in recent years.

if it was accurate, our comms would be something like:
"Buy your season ticket with 10 easy payments - you can still cancel halfway through if we're sh!t."

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 12:09 - Mar 15 with 1982 viewsTLA

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 11:27 - Mar 15 by peterleeblue

Language ? LOL its my native tongue now I am tuned into it.

I like the ad but in SAFC's case it just seems a bit barrel scraping that the main reason for attending is through tradition and family bonding. In fairness SAFC can get away with this. My family has two tickets that work out at £13.15 per game on a championship season (average of an adult and under 22 ticket) and £15.92 on a premiership season. If its about a day out with family and friends and the football can be put to one side that represents tremendous value.

I really like Sunderland - I lived there and used to go to Roker Park regularly. You're right about them putting football to one side these days - I went to their game against Arsenal this season and at 1-1 the guys next to me said 'if they score, shall we leave?' - Arsenal did score and the stadium was almost empty after 70 minutes!

I like the ad though.
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 13:05 - Mar 15 with 1928 viewsSuperfrans

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 12:09 - Mar 15 by TLA

I really like Sunderland - I lived there and used to go to Roker Park regularly. You're right about them putting football to one side these days - I went to their game against Arsenal this season and at 1-1 the guys next to me said 'if they score, shall we leave?' - Arsenal did score and the stadium was almost empty after 70 minutes!

I like the ad though.

To be fair to Sunderland fans, we moan after our past couple of seasons - they've finished in the bottom 4 in 4 of the past 5 seasons. It must be pretty miserable being them atm.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1908 viewsTLA

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 13:05 - Mar 15 by Superfrans

To be fair to Sunderland fans, we moan after our past couple of seasons - they've finished in the bottom 4 in 4 of the past 5 seasons. It must be pretty miserable being them atm.

Fair enough, although they have finished in the bottom 4 of the top league and had the money that comes with it.

However, for some teams, money is the reason for being in the Premier League. If it weren't for that, I'd love the league we're in.

I'd rather be competitive in a league with teams like Forest, Wolves, Leeds, Derby, Wednesday, Villa etc. than knowing we'll finish below Bournemouth, Hull, Stoke and so on in the top league. I think it's an age thing...
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 15:05 - Mar 15 with 1851 viewspeterleeblue

John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 12:09 - Mar 15 by TLA

I like the ad though.

Unfortunately Sunderland as a city is not in a great state. The council is particularly regressive and seem to be anti business. The VAUX brewery site is still to be developed nearly 18 years after it was closed and bull dozed. They will lose 15k prem fans next season should they get relegated but will have 25k hard core at home and will probably sell out every away allocation they get. The leaving the ground early I put down to not wanting to create a toxic atmosphere as much as anything else. I think its something they have just got used to. Certainly and I've always believed this is that sometimes the best thing about match days is the looking forward to the afternoon out. Its a break from the drudge of work and a chance to catch up with family and friends (and maybe make new ones). At Sunderland's ST pricing the product on the pitch can be excused a little bit if the point of going is about tradition and camaraderie.
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 1788 viewsFreddies_Ears

Absolute class. Loved it.
John Lewis style Season Ticket Marketing campaign on 18:03 - Mar 15 with 1775 viewsBenters

I thought it was great.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024