Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inflation makes things gradually more expensive 12:30 - Mar 17 with 659 viewsCrock

Deal with it

Poll: Favourite number?

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 635 viewsusm

No, you deal with it.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 627 viewsKieran_Knows

Hi Truce.

I'll say it one more time, you just don't get it do you?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 627 viewsGeoffSentence

The price rise itself isn't too bad.

I think people's complaints are more around the price rise combined with the poor quality on offer, the increase of youngsters tickets from £10 to £50 and the screwing 60-64 year olds.

I am not in least bit surprised that people have some complaints.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:35 - Mar 17 with 612 viewshype313

Someone accidentally added an R in your username.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:40 - Mar 17 with 581 viewsSwailsey

Brexit init.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:59 - Mar 17 with 549 viewsRegencyBlue

And in other news birds fly!

Your not picking up on the real argument here.
Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 512 viewsFtnfwest

relegation might not...but then again
Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 13:26 - Mar 17 with 503 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inflation makes things gradually more expensive on 12:33 - Mar 17 by GeoffSentence

The price rise itself isn't too bad.

I think people's complaints are more around the price rise combined with the poor quality on offer, the increase of youngsters tickets from £10 to £50 and the screwing 60-64 year olds.

I am not in least bit surprised that people have some complaints.

Agreed, the 1.5% price rise isn't. But as well as the old fogie cull, the baseline price in the first instance is a bit steep, to say the least. And for match day tickets.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024