Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
His statement says it all really. 18:08 - Mar 19 with 2655 viewsJohnny_Boy

Maybe we wouldn't be in a relegation battle had he not tried to gain 3pts instead of settling for the 1pt on numerous occasions this season.

But hey, we are too good to go down.
His statement says it all really. on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 2587 viewswarkthisway

Yes he really is deluded isn't he. May be a good thing to be relegated , get rid of Evans and all the rest of the overrated baggage at this club and start again.
We would definitely have the most expensive season tickets in league 1 tho.

bentnkuqi

His statement says it all really. on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 2559 viewsBenters

14 points in 14 games is not to be sniffed at .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

His statement says it all really. on 18:23 - Mar 19 with 2558 viewsTractorWood

His statement says it all really. on 18:20 - Mar 19 by warkthisway

Yes he really is deluded isn't he. May be a good thing to be relegated , get rid of Evans and all the rest of the overrated baggage at this club and start again.
We would definitely have the most expensive season tickets in league 1 tho.

We have some seats that sell for close to £1k. Imagine that in league 1. Club is a joke.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

His statement says it all really. on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 2413 viewsJohnny_Boy

His statement says it all really. on 18:22 - Mar 19 by Benters

It's the 'reverting back to type' after his hand essentially was forced.....for the better......is the most galling thing.

The mini revival really shouldn't hinder or mask his departure in the Summer.
His statement says it all really. on 19:26 - Mar 19 with 2358 viewsCoco

His statement says it all really. on 19:12 - Mar 19 by Johnny_Boy

It's the 'reverting back to type' after his hand essentially was forced.....for the better......is the most galling thing.

The mini revival really shouldn't hinder or mask his departure in the Summer.

'mini revival'?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

His statement says it all really. on 20:04 - Mar 19 with 2236 viewsstrikalite

Careful what you wish for :) (i love that ha!)

Seven points from February fixtures was 7 more than I thought we'd get if I'm honest, but expected six points from March and we only got 3! So it isn't all that on average over the past two months, over par probably...

24 points still to play for, I don't care how we get what's needed now, next two are must wins though..
His statement says it all really. on 20:13 - Mar 19 with 2208 viewswarkthisway

Really? but surely the equivalent 46 points from 46 games would see you relegated, so that's a strange reply.-- 14 from 14 is relegation form--- Its only the odd brief patches of earlier in the season that may help keep us up.
I cant see us finishing above 20th in this form, so that's why I said it.Yes could be 21st, but in this form could also easily be 22nd.-- looks like we may get a bit of excitement after all this season.

bentnkuqi

His statement says it all really. on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 2177 viewsCoco

His statement says it all really. on 20:13 - Mar 19 by warkthisway

Really? but surely the equivalent 46 points from 46 games would see you relegated, so that's a strange reply.-- 14 from 14 is relegation form--- Its only the odd brief patches of earlier in the season that may help keep us up.
I cant see us finishing above 20th in this form, so that's why I said it.Yes could be 21st, but in this form could also easily be 22nd.-- looks like we may get a bit of excitement after all this season.

It was a mickism.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

His statement says it all really. on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 2161 viewsSuperfrans

This is the bit I don't understand: you can't see us finishing above 20th on this form.

This form is roughly a point a game, over our past 7, 8, 9 games, or the whole season. Unless you are taking yesterday as our current form...

And a point a game until the end of the season will see us with 53 points, which should comfortably see us safe.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

His statement says it all really. on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 2132 viewsCrock

The last 3 seasons 46 points would have been enough to stay up.

Poll: Favourite number?

His statement says it all really. on 20:48 - Mar 19 with 2084 viewschristiand

His statement says it all really. on 20:04 - Mar 19 by strikalite

Careful what you wish for :) (i love that ha!)

Seven points from February fixtures was 7 more than I thought we'd get if I'm honest, but expected six points from March and we only got 3! So it isn't all that on average over the past two months, over par probably...

24 points still to play for, I don't care how we get what's needed now, next two are must wins though..

Have too many of us been wishing for league 1 football?! 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

His statement says it all really. on 06:03 - Mar 20 with 1825 viewsBenters

His statement says it all really. on 20:19 - Mar 19 by Coco

It was a mickism.

Indeed it was,here is another 'be careful what you wish for'

Gentlybentley

His statement says it all really. on 09:14 - Mar 20 with 1632 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

His statement says it all really. on 20:28 - Mar 19 by Crock

The last 3 seasons 46 points would have been enough to stay up.

Ffs would you stop using facts!

It goes against his agenda

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

His statement says it all really. on 12:02 - Mar 20 with 1543 viewsNo9

BUT, 14 from 42 this year isn't ?
His statement says it all really. on 13:00 - Mar 20 with 1453 viewstheipswichman

His statement says it all really. on 12:02 - Mar 20 by No9

Well no because the season lasts longer than 14 games.
His statement says it all really. on 13:27 - Mar 20 with 1380 viewsFenboyBlue

Call me a masochist but I'm quite looking forward to the excitement of a proper relegation battle. We're normally safe and fizzling out a season by March. Let's take it down to the last day. Could be exciting and I reckon Mick would be up for it and quite good at it.
His statement says it all really. on 15:21 - Mar 20 with 1305 viewsBenters

His statement says it all really. on 12:02 - Mar 20 by No9

Better than 13 innit .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024