Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you a season ticket holder? 12:35 - Mar 22 with 2136 viewsitfcjoe

How many people do you go with, and are you renewing? Or intending to.

Rather than a poll more interested to hear from individuals as those polls don't show detail.

I am a Season Ticket holder, I go with my Dad. We are on the fence - we either both will, or I will on my own back with mates

EDIT - up until 1.02pm

Renewing - 6

Unsure - 8

Not renewing - 14
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 13:06]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:37 - Mar 22 with 2110 viewsKieran_Knows

I am a season ticket holder, I go with R_I_G and 2 other mates. I'm on the fence, R_I_G is not renewing (unless something changes) and the other 2 I think will renew for definite.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 2094 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes, go with 4/5 others.

I'm not renewing unless there are major changes to how the club is run &/or the management.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:40 - Mar 22 with 2068 viewssotd78

My daughter, my brother and i will renew I think although my daughter is on the fence. My brothers son in law and his lad will give up. The u 11 seat we used occasionally for two of my brother's grandchildren will go. So arguably 3 renewals and 3 not.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:40 - Mar 22 with 2069 viewsJosebadleg

I'm a season ticket holder based in Surrey coming up each week with my dad. We are 90% not going to renew (very much doubt that we will attend PR again this season) but will be probably going to a lot more away games next as prefer the day out a bit more than fighting the never ending train works from Liv Street.

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 2050 viewsmeekreech

Yes in SBR . Will renew if current manager STAYS ! If he goes I will not renew as we would not be able to replace him with anyone capable of working with the same constraints and would lead to definite relegation !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:43 - Mar 22 with 2016 viewssoupytwist

I am, I go with my son (aged 14). On the fence.

None of the communication coming out of the club in recent days leads me towards renewing, but we might.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:44 - Mar 22 with 2008 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I am along with my brother and dad in Brittania Y Block

All three going to give our tickets up and go as and when we feel like it. As others have mentioned will carry on doing the away games too as they can be a fun day out.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:44 - Mar 22 with 2005 viewsCitrixBlue

In answer to your question:

42yo Male, been an ITFC fan all my life, however my father was in the forces and was never posted to Suffolk so was never a STH until six years ago when the then current Mrs CitrixBlue decided to have an affair and I was left a single father of two. Living in Cambridgeshire I thought why not and got a season ticket finally! Spent the last five years driving the 160 miles round trip to watch my team, enjoyed some highs and lows however I won't be renewing this year; now I can print tickets at home I can decide on the Friday if I want to attend on Saturday or not.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:49 - Mar 22 with 1956 viewsfactual_blue

I am no longer a season ticket holder.

I feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:56 - Mar 22 with 1889 viewschevblue

I became a season ticket holder, courtesy of my father, for the 1972-73 season and, with the exception of two seasons in the mid-1980’s, I have been one ever since.

I am NOT renewing and will not return to PR until there is a regime change.

Three ST holders that I go with will be renewing.

I will however continue going to away games.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 12:59]

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:00 - Mar 22 with 1861 viewshoppy

I've posted previously regarding my situation as below.

In summary, currently, we've got 2 adult season tickets and 3 x £10 kids tickets in SAR lower.

I'm not sure if KJ will renew or not. If she does, I will and we'd also renew Yasmin's (but not the friend's son's or the 'spare' one we had for upgrading when KJ's youngest lad is home).

If she doesn't, then I probably won't, due to missing games when I'm down with my son every other week, and therefore we wouldn't renew Yasmin's either, as she couldn't go on her own, obviously.

We could elect to pick and choose which games we attend, or have one ticket that we share, but that's not ideal as it's always something we've done together as a couple/family.

So since writing the below post, I'm still no nearer deciding, to be honest.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401451/i-really-dont-know-what-to-think.../#0

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:02 - Mar 22 with 1841 viewshtb

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:56 - Mar 22 by chevblue

I became a season ticket holder, courtesy of my father, for the 1972-73 season and, with the exception of two seasons in the mid-1980’s, I have been one ever since.

I am NOT renewing and will not return to PR until there is a regime change.

Three ST holders that I go with will be renewing.

I will however continue going to away games.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 12:59]

Did not renew my two season ticket last year, have been to around 6 or 7 games this year, very little entertainment. When I ask my 17 year old son if he wants to go he shows little enthusiasm, used to be mad keen. If a good progressive new manager came in would probably look to purchase 2 new season tickets
Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:13 - Mar 22 with 1795 viewshoppy

Sorry if I've made your running tally (up until 1.02pm) complicated - 2 kids definitely not being renewed, 2 x adult and 1 x child unsure.

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:16 - Mar 22 with 1774 viewsMagic31

Travel up on my own from Colchester and sit with a mate that I've met through ITFC once I'm there.

We've both cancelled.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:37 - Mar 22 with 1692 viewstractorboy1978

5 of us not renewing. All paying adult prices in NSL. I know 15-20 others that aren't renewing as well.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:37 - Mar 22 with 1692 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I have 2 adult tickets, 1 U16 and 1 U11.

I am not renewing. I will pick and choose my games. It is difficult to see anything making me change my mind tbh.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:43 - Mar 22 with 1643 viewsLimitlessBlue

2 adult (32 years as ST holders), 1 oap (56 years ST) season tickets here...

0 renewing at the moment unless there is serious change and investment.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:46 - Mar 22 with 1623 viewspowinswitch

I bought a 3 year ticket and next year is the last one.

I go with two others, adult and 8 year old junior. Junior will not renew - he doesn't go now, but loves football. Adult - probably not, but will do London away games.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:47 - Mar 22 with 1608 viewstextbackup

ST holder, currently go with Lionel Richie, not actually him but could be his twin.

Both will be renewing. And get this... we have another mate getting one too, who's currently NOT a ST holder

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:59 - Mar 22 with 1549 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:47 - Mar 22 by textbackup

ST holder, currently go with Lionel Richie, not actually him but could be his twin.

Both will be renewing. And get this... we have another mate getting one too, who's currently NOT a ST holder

How the fook did you manage that?!?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Are you a season ticket holder? on 14:02 - Mar 22 with 1530 viewsBlue_Moses

I go with 4 others, 2 are definitely renewing purely for social reasons and not certain about the other 2. I'm not renewing and the other 3 who used to sit with us didn't renew for this season
Are you a season ticket holder? on 14:04 - Mar 22 with 1519 viewsDolly2.0

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:47 - Mar 22 by textbackup

Wow, you're one of the most vocal 'angry at the situation' people on here. You must be a glutton for punishment!

To the OP: I will probably renew, due to it being a social thing. If i didn't have friends at the footy I almost certainly wouldn't renew.

All my mates will renew I imagine - so 5 of us in total.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Are you a season ticket holder? on 14:05 - Mar 22 with 1515 viewshoppy

Are you a season ticket holder? on 13:59 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

How the fook did you manage that?!?

Easy. Probably just said to him it's My Destiny. Just Go.

Are you a season ticket holder? on 14:10 - Mar 22 with 1493 viewswoodbridge_blue

My 10 year old son and I almost certainly won't be renewing, definitely not at the early bird stage. We are thinking about becoming away supporters only, in that way we can have days out together, support the team in at least 50% of the matches without contributing to the MEG empire.
Are you a season ticket holder? on 14:10 - Mar 22 with 1492 viewsnbsiyag

Are you a season ticket holder? on 12:40 - Mar 22 by Josebadleg

I'm a season ticket holder based in Surrey coming up each week with my dad. We are 90% not going to renew (very much doubt that we will attend PR again this season) but will be probably going to a lot more away games next as prefer the day out a bit more than fighting the never ending train works from Liv Street.

The price increase, particularly with me losing the senior concession, has been the tipping point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024