Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now article 50 has been triggered 22:10 - Mar 29 with 1635 viewspistonbroke

Are we in recession yet ? How has the pound fared today
So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:14 - Mar 29 with 1631 viewsvapour_trail

You're a few hours late mate. The swivel eyed loons all got up early and jizzed themselves out by 8.

Maybe tomorrow.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:17 - Mar 29 with 1611 viewspistonbroke

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:14 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

You're a few hours late mate. The swivel eyed loons all got up early and jizzed themselves out by 8.

Maybe tomorrow.

So no recession or a falling pound yet , that's all I asked
So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:25 - Mar 29 with 1592 viewsvapour_trail

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:17 - Mar 29 by pistonbroke

Get some kip mate, you'll catch them tomorrow.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:29 - Mar 29 with 1578 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:25 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

Get some kip mate, you'll catch them tomorrow.

Surely you meant to say 'get some (u)kip'.....

Anyway, there's plenty of time to change our minds about leaving. It isn't an irrevocable decision.

And even then, when people realise how stupid this all is, we'll be able to re-apply.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 22:30]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:30 - Mar 29 with 1567 viewsJ2BLUE

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:17 - Mar 29 by pistonbroke

We haven't actually left yet. Today was the beginning not the end. It's time for Brexiters to show some class and stop looking to provoke people who are upset that we're leaving. We had a referendum, Brexit won and the government have delivered on the promise to trigger article 50. Now we see if we were right. Don't celebrate too early and perhaps now look at it with common sense. There's no point clinging to Brexit if it starts to look like a disaster although i'm confident it will be fine. May said there's no going back but the guy who wrote article 50 seems to disagree so it isn't over.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 22:31]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:33 - Mar 29 with 1548 viewsvapour_trail

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:29 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Surely you meant to say 'get some (u)kip'.....

Anyway, there's plenty of time to change our minds about leaving. It isn't an irrevocable decision.

And even then, when people realise how stupid this all is, we'll be able to re-apply.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 22:30]

Nah, the ship has sailed, time to move on facters.

I was pleased to hear about Theresa's plan to quietly stick with the ECJ today though. That's a good move.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 1542 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:30 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

We haven't actually left yet. Today was the beginning not the end. It's time for Brexiters to show some class and stop looking to provoke people who are upset that we're leaving. We had a referendum, Brexit won and the government have delivered on the promise to trigger article 50. Now we see if we were right. Don't celebrate too early and perhaps now look at it with common sense. There's no point clinging to Brexit if it starts to look like a disaster although i'm confident it will be fine. May said there's no going back but the guy who wrote article 50 seems to disagree so it isn't over.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 22:31]

There's no going back for her politically, or for any of her truly woeful cabinet. To do so would finish them all.

Legally, however, we're perfectly at liberty, it seems, not to follow through. And, as I've also pointed out, to rejoin.

I'd prefer the latter - we'd then be proper EU members and not be able to pretend we're somehow special.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:36 - Mar 29 with 1524 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:33 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

Nah, the ship has sailed, time to move on facters.

I was pleased to hear about Theresa's plan to quietly stick with the ECJ today though. That's a good move.

The loons want to wind the clock back to 1914, let them get on with it. I want no part of it.

Login to get fewer ads

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:38 - Mar 29 with 1517 viewsJ2BLUE

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:34 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

There's no going back for her politically, or for any of her truly woeful cabinet. To do so would finish them all.

Legally, however, we're perfectly at liberty, it seems, not to follow through. And, as I've also pointed out, to rejoin.

I'd prefer the latter - we'd then be proper EU members and not be able to pretend we're somehow special.

Well exactly. I think we'll end up getting a decent deal and am in no way changing sides but if it starts to become clear we're heading for disaster then I won't blindly remain pro Brexit.

Truly impaired.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:39 - Mar 29 with 1504 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:38 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Well exactly. I think we'll end up getting a decent deal and am in no way changing sides but if it starts to become clear we're heading for disaster then I won't blindly remain pro Brexit.

In the words of the song, you're gonna reap just what you sow.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:42 - Mar 29 with 1485 viewsThePitBoss

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:36 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

The loons want to wind the clock back to 1914, let them get on with it. I want no part of it.

Blub. Get Behind Your Country.
So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:43 - Mar 29 with 1485 viewsCoastalblue

The pound fell against everything bar the Euro today didn't it?

I see Lloyds are front runners in the hike over to Europe, although a friend of mine has been told to move to Germany or look for alternative employment so despite all the jocularity there are some real people's lives being affected by all this.

Remains to be seen how it will all turn out, but the brainless tub thumping some seem to be revelling in at the moment is moronic.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:44 - Mar 29 with 1474 viewsvapour_trail

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:36 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

I'm not going to insert a rude joke about your age.

The big wheel will keep on turning, the world spins on its axis etc

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:44 - Mar 29 with 1465 viewsJ2BLUE

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:43 - Mar 29 by Coastalblue

I see Lloyds are front runners in the hike over to Europe, although a friend of mine has been told to move to Germany or look for alternative employment so despite all the jocularity there are some real people's lives being affected by all this.

Remains to be seen how it will all turn out, but the brainless tub thumping some seem to be revelling in at the moment is moronic.

A little bit but the dollar strengthened so that was less about weakness in the pound.

Interesting that it didn't fall against the EUR!

Truly impaired.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:48 - Mar 29 with 1452 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:43 - Mar 29 by Coastalblue

It's almost as though the basis of brexit is mindless xenophobia.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:51 - Mar 29 with 1438 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:44 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

I'm not going to insert a rude joke about your age.

The big wheel will keep on turning, the world spins on its axis etc

Thank you. It's my birthday on Monday, so this is obviously a difficult time for me.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:55 - Mar 29 with 1423 viewsvapour_trail

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:51 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Thank you. It's my birthday on Monday, so this is obviously a difficult time for me.

When I said the big wheel would keep turning, I didn't mean for long. And certainly not until Monday.

But good luck comrade. If you're still posting Monday, I'll drink to your health.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 23:00 - Mar 29 with 1394 viewsJ2BLUE

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:51 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Eleventy-first?

Truly impaired.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 23:06 - Mar 29 with 1370 viewsfactual_blue

So now article 50 has been triggered on 23:00 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Eleventy-first?

I was born the day after Duncan Edwards first played for England, and two days before Churchill resigned as Prime Minister.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 23:21 - Mar 29 with 1333 viewsJ2BLUE

So now article 50 has been triggered on 23:06 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

I was born the day after Duncan Edwards first played for England, and two days before Churchill resigned as Prime Minister.

Churchill knew the antichrist had come.

Truly impaired.

So now article 50 has been triggered on 06:28 - Mar 30 with 1173 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So now article 50 has been triggered on 22:42 - Mar 29 by ThePitBoss

Blub. Get Behind Your Country.

More insightful analysis I see !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024