Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Bobby Robson Dinner 09:07 - Mar 30 with 1584 views26_Paz

I assume the profits from the £72 a head they are asking for the dinner on Sunday 16th are going to the charity and not the club? The avert says there will be a charity raffle but nothing about where the proceeds from ticket sales goes ...

The Paz Man

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 09:28 - Mar 30 with 1540 viewsNo9

I didn't see on the ITFC site what the £ cost is nor what is on the menu.
A friend of mine wne to one of Delia's 'A night with' dinner and paid about that amount .
He said the menu wasNorfolk based recipe's and complete rubbish
Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 10:41 - Mar 30 with 1477 views26_Paz

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 09:28 - Mar 30 by No9

I didn't see on the ITFC site what the £ cost is nor what is on the menu.
A friend of mine wne to one of Delia's 'A night with' dinner and paid about that amount .
He said the menu wasNorfolk based recipe's and complete rubbish

Saw it on the website today, its £72. I would consider it if its for charity. The fact they don't clearly state this makes me fear its going straight into Mr. Evans pocket which means I would rather flush the cash down the toilet ...

The Paz Man

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 10:42 - Mar 30 with 1471 viewsNo9

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 10:41 - Mar 30 by 26_Paz

Saw it on the website today, its £72. I would consider it if its for charity. The fact they don't clearly state this makes me fear its going straight into Mr. Evans pocket which means I would rather flush the cash down the toilet ...

They sent me an invitation
Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 10:46 - Mar 30 with 1461 views26_Paz

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 10:42 - Mar 30 by No9

They sent me an invitation

Lucky you. Did it say 'you are cordially invited to give me £72 for a sub standard meal'?!
Here's the web link:
http://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productEvent.aspx?ProductSub

The Paz Man

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 15:04 - Mar 30 with 1373 viewsvapour_trail

Ticket income will not go to the charity, just funds raised through the auction.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 16:04 - Mar 30 with 1333 viewsbluelagos

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 15:04 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

Ticket income will not go to the charity, just funds raised through the auction.

Is that confirmed? If so, I've got to say that email is borderline dishonest.

They use Sir Bobby's name and it is timed at the same time as the "Sir Bobby Robson Day". Reading it, I thought it was ambiguous as to whether the £72 was for the charity or the club. If the £72 is for the club they should spell it out.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 16:05 - Mar 30 with 1324 viewsvapour_trail

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 16:04 - Mar 30 by bluelagos

Is that confirmed? If so, I've got to say that email is borderline dishonest.

They use Sir Bobby's name and it is timed at the same time as the "Sir Bobby Robson Day". Reading it, I thought it was ambiguous as to whether the £72 was for the charity or the club. If the £72 is for the club they should spell it out.

I think it's pretty clear to be fair.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 16:10 - Mar 30 with 1310 viewsbluelagos

Sir Bobby Robson Dinner on 16:05 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

I think it's pretty clear to be fair.

Pretty clear? I reckon you could easily read that and assume the dinner was raising money for the charity / academy.
-------------

A two course meal will be served and guests will also be able to enjoy watching footage from some of Sir Bobby’s most celebrated Ipswich Town matches, and take part in the charity raffle and auction, raising money for The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the Ipswich Town Academy.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024