Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago 19:20 - Apr 1 with 1588 viewsJohnny_Boy

Maybe it's just me, but it just looks like a football being HOOFED out of Portman Road.
Cruelly, it probably sums up our brand.
Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 19:28 - Apr 1 with 1508 viewsJ2BLUE

LOL and a thumbs up from MM.

I'm slowly becoming convinced Evans has secretly sold the club to a scummer and we're being trolled.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 19:33 - Apr 1 with 1454 viewsJohnny_Boy

Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 19:28 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

I'm slowly becoming convinced Evans has secretly sold the club to a scummer and we're being trolled.

I'd seriously suggest M.E. was deviously asset-stripping the club to nowt, but are there even any assets to strip anymore?

It's all rather confusing. Randy Lerners' final throes at Villa spring to mind.
Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 07:46 - Apr 2 with 1028 viewshoppy

Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 19:28 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

No, there's only 4 fingers and a thumb there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 07:57 - Apr 2 with 990 viewsPinewoodblue

Think the image just about sums things up. Lacks professionalism, childlike with an unclear message.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 08:00 - Apr 2 with 974 viewstiptreeblue

the stand looks like it`s had a clean as well
Official ITFC FB page posted this 9hrs ago on 08:05 - Apr 2 with 950 viewsBenters

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024