Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs in Fulham 15:26 - Apr 2 with 1022 viewsHerbivore

Suggestions please lads, not been to Craven Cottage before so no idea where the best boozers are.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Pubs in Fulham on 15:42 - Apr 2 with 987 viewsmadmouse1959

There is a lovely pub just up the road and you can walk along a footpath along the Thames river.......10 minute walk max...........Been a few year ago but I,ll look the name up and put on here later. if you are on the road facing the side-stand by the road opposite the houses & side streets ....the bridge is to the left and the pub is to the right about 800 yards up road or cut down the alleyway on left to access the river footpath to the pub.

shampoo dave

Pubs in Fulham on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 982 viewsLord_Lucan

Not on the high street and the wrong side of the bridge but The Bricklayers Arms is a great little pub (about 20 min walk from CC). The pubs on the high rd may be packed and will have beer floods on the floors

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pubs in Fulham on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 946 viewsmadmouse1959

YES.....the pub is the Crabtree Riverside Pub in Rainville Road W6 9HA.....and a lovely food/real ale pub it is. I was last in there for the Fulham v Everton Capital Cup night game a couple of years back.

Straight off the back garden you can enter the riverside footpath to the ground which brings you out from behind the Fulham end to the road where the side-stand is I mentioned in previous post. Just walk to the right towards the turnstiles for away supporters up other end of road. Fulham is a good day out and there is no fear of bumping into silly people.

shampoo dave

Pubs in Fulham on 16:09 - Apr 2 with 938 viewswellsy700

You're in for a treat. Favourite ground in England :)

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Pubs in Fulham on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 916 viewsLord_Lucan

Pubs in Fulham on 16:07 - Apr 2 by madmouse1959

YES.....the pub is the Crabtree Riverside Pub in Rainville Road W6 9HA.....and a lovely food/real ale pub it is. I was last in there for the Fulham v Everton Capital Cup night game a couple of years back.

Straight off the back garden you can enter the riverside footpath to the ground which brings you out from behind the Fulham end to the road where the side-stand is I mentioned in previous post. Just walk to the right towards the turnstiles for away supporters up other end of road. Fulham is a good day out and there is no fear of bumping into silly people.

That's a nice pub

Advance warning to o/p

The Bricklayers doesn't take a card

Crabtree - you'll need one

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pubs in Fulham on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 900 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pubs in Fulham on 16:09 - Apr 2 by wellsy700

You're in for a treat. Favourite ground in England :)

No atmosphere from the local mob though

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024