Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) 01:20 - Apr 4 with 912 views3_5_2

i realise his goal scoring record is almost non existent with us, but what if he scored?

Would the massive anti Douglas group be pleased? Would they clap and and cheer?

Because you know as sure as hell MM will mention it. Over and over again

If he was to get an og then I could imagine things being a tad toxic!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 01:40 - Apr 4 with 899 viewstextbackup

I'd just laugh, but not as much as I did when Dougie kicked the ball in his own face

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:13 - Apr 4 with 840 viewsnbsiyag

He scored a perfectly good goal against Nodge but the ref, like so many on here, said "that can't be right".
I think for what it's worth, he can contribute much more to our game than Cole Skuse can. Albeit that may not amount to much.
What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:16 - Apr 4 with 834 viewsBackToRussia

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:13 - Apr 4 by nbsiyag

He scored a perfectly good goal against Nodge but the ref, like so many on here, said "that can't be right".
I think for what it's worth, he can contribute much more to our game than Cole Skuse can. Albeit that may not amount to much.

We'll never forget that disallowed goal (cos MM bangs on about it so much).

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 07:26 - Apr 4 with 824 views_

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:13 - Apr 4 by nbsiyag

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:46 - Apr 4 with 803 viewsPendejo

There is a precedent... I present Glenn Pennyfather

http://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=13&month=3&year=1

Either TWTD or Dribble had a good cartoon for it

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:57 - Apr 4 with 785 viewsJohnhoz

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:46 - Apr 4 by Pendejo

There is a precedent... I present Glenn Pennyfather

http://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=13&month=3&year=1

Either TWTD or Dribble had a good cartoon for it

Was that the cartoon of the north stand.

88 Mins - "Duncan out, sack the board, what a load of rubbish etc"

89 Mins - "Johnny Duncans Blue and white army, we're so good it's unbelievable"

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 08:05 - Apr 4 with 761 viewsPendejo

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 07:57 - Apr 4 by Johnhoz

Was that the cartoon of the north stand.

88 Mins - "Duncan out, sack the board, what a load of rubbish etc"

89 Mins - "Johnny Duncans Blue and white army, we're so good it's unbelievable"

Yes it is

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What would the reaction be if Douggie scored v Wigan? (At the right end) on 08:57 - Apr 4 with 735 viewsIpswichKnight

I'd be amazed as that would mean we have created a chance! If it happens it will be in the last 20 minutes as you can bet we will be set up as 8-2-0 for the first 70 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024