Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1447 viewsally86

[Post edited 5 Apr 2017 21:18]
Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 5 with 1431 viewsHipsterectomy

3 goals in 7(?) minutes

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:22 - Apr 5 with 1406 viewsBluedanW

That has to be their play off hopes over. 9 points adrift of 6th and a much worse goal difference than other teams. So in theory 10 points
Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:23 - Apr 5 with 1388 viewsTractorWood

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:22 - Apr 5 by BluedanW

That has to be their play off hopes over. 9 points adrift of 6th and a much worse goal difference than other teams. So in theory 10 points

Been over since we drew with them.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:24 - Apr 5 with 1369 viewsMJallday

i think we're closer to them, than they are to the PO's

haha

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1358 viewsHipsterectomy

A win for us and loss for them would put us 5 points behind them. Not that I think we will catch up with them. It does show how truly awful they really are though as we're abysmal

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 5 with 1335 viewsBluedanW

Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 21:23 - Apr 5 by TractorWood

Been over since we drew with them.

Before tonight I could still could see them sneaking into the playoffs and then we all know deep down they would of probably fluked promotion on a penalty shoot out
Norwich getting spanked by Huddersfield (n/t) on 22:06 - Apr 5 with 1211 viewsBlueBadger

See now, if Mick's got any savvy left he'll now be saying to the players 'lads, I know we can't win owt, but let's finish above them lot, for t'fans'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024