Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? 15:24 - Apr 7 with 1325 viewscambblue

I know there's lots of options...but what's the best place to guarantee a good turnout
in a pub beforehand with all the away fans?

Thanks
Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:43 - Apr 7 with 1285 viewsBlueBadger

I'll be in my bed, what with being on nights and all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:50 - Apr 7 with 1267 viewsgainsboroughblue

I know a few are heading to Holborn. The Sun tavern maybe? Putney should be pretty full of Town once the boat has been decanted.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:51 - Apr 7 with 1262 viewsFtnfwest

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:50 - Apr 7 by gainsboroughblue

I know a few are heading to Holborn. The Sun tavern maybe? Putney should be pretty full of Town once the boat has been decanted.

Freemasons Arms over the road is better. Shepherd Neame.
Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:55 - Apr 7 with 1247 viewsgainsboroughblue

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:51 - Apr 7 by Ftnfwest

Yeah, just google imaged it and remember it. That is a decent pub actually.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:55 - Apr 7 with 1244 viewscambblue

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:51 - Apr 7 by Ftnfwest

Anyone thinking of going to the Temperance?
Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 1241 viewsSteve_M

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:55 - Apr 7 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah, just google imaged it and remember it. That is a decent pub actually.

Watched the England - Greece game in 2002 in there. When Beckham equalised the whole place went mad, my mate tried to jump on a table which over balanced and he went flying.

Oddly, no one cared.

If anyone is around there then a quick trip to the Holborn Whippet should be in order.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 1202 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:55 - Apr 7 by cambblue

Anyone thinking of going to the Temperance?

I will be in The Temperance with a few people.
Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:09 - Apr 7 with 1180 viewsbluewein

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:03 - Apr 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Same here. Decent enough boozer, close to the station, early kick offs on the box.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:27 - Apr 7 with 1126 viewsRadlett_blue

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:03 - Apr 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

If you have 6 friends with you, will you call yourselves "The Temperance Seven"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temperance_Seven

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 16:36 - Apr 7 with 1102 viewsaardvaark

Where will all the ITFC fans be on Saturday? on 15:50 - Apr 7 by gainsboroughblue

Anyone know which pub fans might congregate in Putney??

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024