Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. 16:54 - Apr 8 with 1273 viewsLankHenners

Just sayin'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 16:59 - Apr 8 with 1261 viewsBlueBadger

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403217/3578583/sounds-like-weve-missed-numerous-chan

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 1221 viewsLankHenners

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 16:59 - Apr 8 by BlueBadger

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403217/3578583/sounds-like-weve-missed-numerous-chan

Missed that - disappointing number of bites.

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 1216 viewsClausThomsen

If Skuse played we'd have lost 2-0 instead of 3-1.
This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:18 - Apr 8 with 1059 viewsKeaneish

As deluded as McCarthy. That midfield needs pace, mobility and creativity not a pedestrian who can't link the defence to the attack.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:21 - Apr 8 with 1050 viewsRadlett_blue

Diagouraga does the holding role to better purpose. He looks to turn & start an attack when he gets the ball, rather than giving it back to a defender.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:24 - Apr 8 with 1035 viewsTaricco_Fan

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:21 - Apr 8 by Radlett_blue

Diagouraga does the holding role to better purpose. He looks to turn & start an attack when he gets the ball, rather than giving it back to a defender.

Diagouraga is a more rounded footballer whereas Skuse is very limited. He can do a job breaking up play but doesn't really add anything else to the midfield.
This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:28 - Apr 8 with 1023 viewsHARRY10

really ?

just replyin'
This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 20:31 - Apr 8 with 926 viewsLankHenners

This is what happens when you don't have Cole Skuse in the middle. on 19:28 - Apr 8 by HARRY10

really ?

just replyin'

Well there were all these comments after the Wigan win about 'look what happens when we play an attacking midfield', 'look what happens when Skuse doesn't play' etc.

In the interest of balance I thought I'd add an opposing view today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024