Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket sales 23:26 - Apr 8 with 1675 viewsPaul

Anyone know how many have been sold so far?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 23:28]
Season ticket sales on 23:28 - Apr 8 with 1660 viewsericclacton

Thousands.
Season ticket sales on 09:01 - Apr 9 with 1467 viewsRegencyBlue

Early bird ends on the 17th April.

Last year it was extended well into the summer and they still lost over 1000 season ticket holders so if it's extended again this time things are not going so well I would suggest!
Season ticket sales on 09:03 - Apr 9 with 1438 viewsEly_Blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Season ticket sales on 09:06 - Apr 9 with 1427 viewsbrogansnose

I would suggest that it's not so much how many have been sold but more how many have cancelled. For those, like me, the DD and renewal continues automatically so it's a matter of informing the club of cancellation before the next round of money comes out in the first week of May.
Season ticket sales on 09:18 - Apr 9 with 1378 viewsnorth_stand77

A caller on radio Suffolk said yesterday that he has renewed with early bird price but will cancel if there's no change ( new manager / owner/ money spent ). Is this the way to ensure early bird prices but lose nothing if you change your mind?
Season ticket sales on 09:22 - Apr 9 with 1356 viewsmuccletonjoe

How many want to spend saturday afternoons moaning and bitching about Evans and/or McCarthy?
Season ticket sales on 09:37 - Apr 9 with 1306 viewsrgp1

Season ticket sales on 09:18 - Apr 9 by north_stand77

A caller on radio Suffolk said yesterday that he has renewed with early bird price but will cancel if there's no change ( new manager / owner/ money spent ). Is this the way to ensure early bird prices but lose nothing if you change your mind?

I think the club have a good marketing ploy here. No one buys tickets at early Bird price whilst current manager is here. At the end of the season new manager comes in and supporters rush to buy season tickets at THE higher price. The net result is the club makes more money!
Season ticket sales on 09:39 - Apr 9 with 1283 viewsbrogansnose

Season ticket sales on 09:37 - Apr 9 by rgp1

I think the club have a good marketing ploy here. No one buys tickets at early Bird price whilst current manager is here. At the end of the season new manager comes in and supporters rush to buy season tickets at THE higher price. The net result is the club makes more money!

Alternatively, people wait until Christmas and get a half yearly one. Either way gate reciepts are down so Evans must be losing out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024