Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stats Question 08:04 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsKropotkin123

Currently we haven't won or lost two league games in a row this season. This seems really weird to me. Have we ever gone an entire season without winning or losing two in a row? Is this more common than we realise? Or has it bever happened in this league before?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Stats Question on 08:22 - Apr 10 with 775 viewsTractorCam

I'm sure it's happened many times with teams not winning twice or teams not losing twice but i can't imagine it's ever happened with both. Good thing we built up a long list of consecutive draws!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A little stat related to that on 09:44 - Apr 10 with 706 viewsGuthrum

Stats Question on 08:22 - Apr 10 by TractorCam

I'm sure it's happened many times with teams not winning twice or teams not losing twice but i can't imagine it's ever happened with both. Good thing we built up a long list of consecutive draws!

We've only lost four home games this season, joint 5th fewest in the division. Only Brighton, Reading, Villa (all 2) and Norwich (3) have better records in that respect, with Huddersfield, Leeds and Derby on the same total.

But the most home draws (10), only Barnsley coming close (9), all others on 7 or fewer.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A little stat related to that on 10:21 - Apr 10 with 670 viewsStenvict

A little stat related to that on 09:44 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

We've only lost four home games this season, joint 5th fewest in the division. Only Brighton, Reading, Villa (all 2) and Norwich (3) have better records in that respect, with Huddersfield, Leeds and Derby on the same total.

But the most home draws (10), only Barnsley coming close (9), all others on 7 or fewer.

We've only lost 2 more games than Huddersfield, Reading & Sheff Wed all season but only the 3 bottom teams have won less games than us.

Poll: What will be announced first?

A little stat related to that on 10:24 - Apr 10 with 658 viewshoppy

A little stat related to that on 09:44 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Including a draw which gave Rotherham their only away point this season, to date. (And of course, we were lucky to get our equaliser in time added on, otherwise, they'd have taken all 3 points that day).

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024