Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Designs 13:23 - Apr 10 with 6141 viewsBLUEBEAT

All of you who are into such things will not be happy

Poll: W or W

New Kit Designs on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 1782 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:18 - Apr 10 by Blue_Order

The horse on the front is obviously a nod of appreciation that we're now a shadow of our former selves.

That's obvious, as is the positioning, as it looks like we're half the horse we used to be.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

New Kit Designs on 14:21 - Apr 10 with 1776 viewsBLUEBEAT

New Kit Designs on 14:23 - Apr 10 with 1760 viewsBlue_Order

New Kit Designs on 14:19 - Apr 10 by hoppy

That's obvious, as is the positioning, as it looks like we're half the horse we used to be.

They seem to have overlooked the fact it's still in possession of the football though. It would have made more sense to put it up near the collar.
New Kit Designs on 14:23 - Apr 10 with 1760 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've got some 'def info' that we're breaking with convention next year. An interesting twist, although the gold is a nice touch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

New Kit Designs on 14:25 - Apr 10 with 1747 viewssoupytwist

The ITFC ladies have a nice white shirt/black shorts Adidas away kit combo that could be popular.
New Kit Designs on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 1741 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:23 - Apr 10 by Blue_Order

They seem to have overlooked the fact it's still in possession of the football though. It would have made more sense to put it up near the collar.

We'd have to have Dynasty-style shoulder pads to accommodate that depiction. They've probably just gone for showing it when we are about to kick-off, as we did 4 times on Saturday.

New Kit Designs on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 1769 viewsBLUEBEAT

New Kit Designs on 14:27 - Apr 10 with 1730 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:23 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

I've got some 'def info' that we're breaking with convention next year. An interesting twist, although the gold is a nice touch.

Still not listened to the fans though, otherwise, it would be white pants...

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Designs on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 1721 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 14:23 - Apr 10 by Blue_Order

I'd like to see a new badge altogether that's more in keeping with ITFC nowadays.

Firstly the horse should be dead. It should be laying down whilst continually flogged.

Secondly the ball should be removed. It's quite clear the other badge would have the majority of possession.

The Marcus Evans logo should be over the top of the badge so that it detracts from everything else and there should be a quote from Ian Milne where Ipswich Town and Football Club previously was along the lines of 'This logo redesign was in the top 6 of logo rebrands spent in the division'.

We should add in a tree, a bluebird and an eagle, which are all old and on loan from Forest, Cardiff and Crystal Palace.

The border should be decaying, with signs of age, some weeds growing out of it, some dirt and muck in need of a good clean, that sort of thing.

The width of the badge should be reduced as a nod to trimming down the unnecessary and a cartoon Brenner Woolley should be stood next to it nodding in agreement at it all.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:34]
New Kit Designs on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 1712 viewsDolly2.0

New Kit Designs on 14:26 - Apr 10 by BLUEBEAT

I like that as well. You should contact the club with these ideas!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

New Kit Designs on 14:35 - Apr 10 with 1691 viewsSwansea_Blue

New Kit Designs on 14:41 - Apr 10 with 1663 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:35 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

Idiots... they've got the badge wrong on the front.

New Kit Designs on 14:46 - Apr 10 with 1646 viewshype313

Hopefully we get United in the cup then, they hate playing against teams in grey as they struggle to see their team mates.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

New Kit Designs on 14:50 - Apr 10 with 1628 viewsBlue_Order

New Kit Designs on 14:29 - Apr 10 by ASAx

I'd like to see a new badge altogether that's more in keeping with ITFC nowadays.

Firstly the horse should be dead. It should be laying down whilst continually flogged.

Secondly the ball should be removed. It's quite clear the other badge would have the majority of possession.

The Marcus Evans logo should be over the top of the badge so that it detracts from everything else and there should be a quote from Ian Milne where Ipswich Town and Football Club previously was along the lines of 'This logo redesign was in the top 6 of logo rebrands spent in the division'.

We should add in a tree, a bluebird and an eagle, which are all old and on loan from Forest, Cardiff and Crystal Palace.

The border should be decaying, with signs of age, some weeds growing out of it, some dirt and muck in need of a good clean, that sort of thing.

The width of the badge should be reduced as a nod to trimming down the unnecessary and a cartoon Brenner Woolley should be stood next to it nodding in agreement at it all.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:34]

I like all of that. To finish it off, the red should be replaced by even more blue, to resemble the masses of visible seats on matchdays.
New Kit Designs on 14:53 - Apr 10 with 1624 viewsBLUEBEAT

New Kit Designs on 14:29 - Apr 10 by Dolly2.0

I like that as well. You should contact the club with these ideas!

I like the grey one too.

Not my designs, were passed around a think-pool last week.

New Kit Designs on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 1617 viewsGeoffSentence

A grey shirt? Even Man United under Ferguson couldn't play in a grey shirt.

Edit: Darn it, beaten to the Man Utd reference by Hype.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:58]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New Kit Designs on 14:58 - Apr 10 with 1600 viewsSwansea_Blue

New Kit Designs on 14:41 - Apr 10 by hoppy

Idiots... they've got the badge wrong on the front.

I assume it's aspirational, as opposed to the reality:

New Kit Designs on 15:32 - Apr 10 with 1551 viewsTIB

I like this...however, being Adidas...would it not have three stripes down the front?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 15:41]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

New Kit Designs on 15:34 - Apr 10 with 1529 viewsBlue_Order

New Kit Designs on 15:32 - Apr 10 by TIB

I like this...however, being Adidas...would it not have three stripes down the front?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 15:41]

Hoppy's already covered that. Keep up, mate.
New Kit Designs on 00:24 - Apr 11 with 1413 viewsThe_Last_Baron

New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

As long as we switch back to white shorts I will be relatively happy with it.

Exactly. The blue shorts doesn't work for Town. Back to Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks please.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

New Kit Designs on 00:31 - Apr 11 with 1404 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

New Kit Designs on 13:54 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Those blue shorts have saved us from the drop.

Blue shorts won us the UEFA cup

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

New Kit Designs on 00:35 - Apr 11 with 1395 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

New Kit Designs on 00:31 - Apr 11 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Blue shorts won us the UEFA cup

hopefully we can lose the embarrassing 3 stars off the new shirt, fair enough if you've won the European Cup. Prefer it if we didn't have Marcus Evans across the front too!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

New Kit Designs on 00:38 - Apr 11 with 1392 viewsbournemouthblue

New Kit Designs on 14:15 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Ipswich Town is excited to announce their new partnership with PriSport, Primark's ambitious new in-house sports kit provider.

Managing Director Ian Milne said 'We are delighted to team up with a brand that strongly shares the principals and values of Ipswich Town, being that they are ridiculed for being cheap and cheerful, nobody under the age of 50 has heard of them, they can be produced for nothing but sold on for a tidy profit way beyond what it cost to manufacture them and they already had a job lot of fire damaged, plain blue shirts going at a discount rate allowing us to reduce our outgoings'.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:18]

or Sports Direct for that matter under one of their many formerly decent brands like Slazenger

Becoming a feeder club for Newcastle in the process

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

New Kit Designs on 01:22 - Apr 11 with 1375 viewsTheBlueBarca

New Kit Designs on 13:51 - Apr 10 by Superfrans

These always get pulled out every summer, don't they. Adidas have dozens of template kits. A couple of years ago we got the old Schalke one in blue, didn't we?

Four things are guaranteed:
* people will lose their sh1t because its priced nigh on £50. Again.
* the website/Twitter page with the designs on it will be leaked the night before.
* it'll be blue with some white on it.
* some people will love it, others will hate it.

For me it's more a PR thing - the fact we are charging £100 for two shirts every season that aren't even original designs is a pretty naff, very un-Ipswich model to use - thus distinctly soulless and Marcus Evans.

I think a lot of good will could be regained by having the one change every season, alternating between home and away and a cheaper shirt for families - we can't be selling many these days anyway so why not get back to being a family club rather than a scam me club.

We want the kids to get involved, we want teenagers and those in their early 20's to be getting those shirts and filling our grounds and generating the excitement we had when we were young. It was all part of being an Ipswich fan. Yeah it's a blue and white shirt, but we should be trying to make it special again and have cool , unique kits.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

New Kit Designs on 09:07 - Apr 11 with 1306 viewsDolly2.0

New Kit Designs on 14:53 - Apr 10 by BLUEBEAT

I like the grey one too.

Not my designs, were passed around a think-pool last week.

These are real options? I thought you just knocked them up for a laugh. Not keen on the one with the big white bit across the top but I love the other two.

I'd consider buying that grey one if it came out.

How did you come by these (if you're not trolling me)?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024