Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
summary of my thoughts on our position 17:30 - Apr 10 with 1159 viewspablosturn

So my thoughts at a summary level:

Whos fault is it? ME and MM for sure. Not exactly easy to sell a football club but a young progressive manager may just dig us out of this hole we are getting into.

Is MM going to be sacked? The only reason he wont be is if ME is unwilling to pay up a contract. MM performance over the past 12 months has been woeful. Unlikely he will be here come June

Will we be taken over by a consortium? No, not a chance

Are fans wrong to boo? No they aren't just like those who don't want to sing MM out songs aren't wrong either! I feel every right to boo a player on 1000s £ per week who can swing in a free kick or a cross, but I get it doesn't actually achieve anything. right now some people have just got to accept that the people are upset/frustrated.

Will Bart go? Yes, absolutely if ME is our owner, maybe Webster too (unlikely but only due to his injury!)

Which facet of our fan base cares the most? All of them! MM inners, outers, ME inners, outers, those that boo those that don't, those that go to every game and those that listen from home. It is currently a situation where I am not sure anyone knows where the club should turn, but decisions, whatever they are, need to be made and quickly!

Good day to you all

summary of my thoughts on our position on 19:13 - Apr 10 with 1054 viewsJ2BLUE

So it's the fault of the owner and the manager?

I owe Bluey a massive apology.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

summary of my thoughts on our position on 19:21 - Apr 10 with 1032 viewsWD19

summary of my thoughts on our position on 19:13 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

No, its maccyd9's fault. Do keep up.
summary of my thoughts on our position on 19:41 - Apr 10 with 1005 viewsFtnfwest

summary of my thoughts on our position on 19:13 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

You'll be laughing the other side of your face when ME promotes from within and bluey becomes head coach. That was what my source told me anyway although it could have been horseplay
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024